I think i narrowed it down to these,, who’s canonically the most powerful character in smash?

i think i narrowed it down to these,, who’s canonically the most powerful character in smash?
Discussion

Attached: 2pi8l96500691.jpg (668x663, 68.97K)

what can steve do? And dont bring me the bullshit about gold up his ass

Honestly, Palutena really isn't that powerful compared to the other gods of Kid Icarus. Her and Pit are about equal in strength I'd say.
With that being said, the answer is always Kirby.

Kirby

can't you use a fishing rod on an iron golem to launch them into the sky and kill them with fall damage?
that had nothing to do with that I just thought that was interesting

How do each of these characters prevent themselves from being lobotized by joker?

which ganon are we talking about here?

Mewtwo, Zelda, and Palutena can just mentalrape him if he ever tried

that only works on humans

Sheik being separated from Zelda is still the thing that angers me most. They fit together perfectly. Fuck Pyra.

was going to say sephiroth (definitely would bet on him over bayonetta), but both cloud and sora have beaten him plenty. so whoevers stronger between those two.

Sonic cannot be mentally broken.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 138.4K)

Bayonetta > Kirby > Shulk > Palutena > Pyra/Mythra > Sonic > Sora > Cloud > Sephiroth > Mewtwo > Zelda > Joker > Steve

Cloud and Sora beat him, so he can't be the strongest of the bunch

BUT CAN THEY BEAT GOKU?!

the answer is always kirby

Attached: 1649785053721.png (652x415, 450.4K)

Why the fuck is Joker there? Persona is typically weak even by lower end JRPG standards. Little Mac probably beats his ass.
Cloud and Faggotroth are also overrated.

Most Kirby autists claim he's the most powerful but that isn't entirely true, Sonic saved him in Brawl and both Sonic and Kirby struggled to defeat one of their enemies (Fecto Efilis and Dark Gaia) and needed their companions to give them a power boost in order to defeat them, but unlike Kirby the Sonic series had the balls to kill Sonic's companion off permanently.
In the end it doesn't matter tho, Smash is shit for babies and not a real fighting game
They even went out of their way to censor cleavage (and even legs) of many fo the female fighters because "female body bad" and they excluded Mai from Terry's stage, Sakurai went on to say he doesn't allow characters with realistic guns since this is a children's game (Because giving Snake a rocket launcher is so much less violent), I honestly played every Smash game other than Ultimate since I refuse to support censorship (Removing panty shots, Some of the trophies and censoring them in 4 was already pushing it, But Ultimate took it WAY too far to keep the game's ranting low, These characters don't feel like they are from any of their respective game series, They feel like Chinese bootlegs)
I expect them to do even worse censorship in Smash 6 considering that the even censored Mr Game & Watch's moveset

Attached: Mai's Butt.gif (500x545, 148.66K)

Which power boost was Kirby given to defeat Fecto Efilis?

Attached: Mai.jpg (500x1172, 196.19K)

It's always Kirby or Sonic, however if you bring in comic canon, then it's Sonic easily.

Now that you mentioned it, I realize Sonic regularly needs assistance to defeat large scale threats.
>Finalhazard + restoring the Ark? with Shadow
>Metal Overlord? with Tails and Knuckles.
>Solaris? with Shadow and Silver
>Dark Gaia? with the Gaia Colossus
>Time Eater? ... a logistics debate
His only truly solo feats are Perfect Chaos and Ultimate Emerl.

Attached: 1649463810809.jpg (986x704, 115.38K)

They can only be lobotomized if they have a Shadow. So Kirby, Zelda, (probably) Mewtwo, Sonic, Palutena, Shulk, (maybe) Cloud, Bayonetta, Steve, Sora and the swordsluts are out.

Sonic, his villains do some crazy stuff

Attached: 08915BE7-58DF-4D94-A1B7-55233E0B803B.jpg (819x1024, 53.2K)

Bayonetta is magic

Sonic is already a demon, so he wouldn't have a Palace.

Attached: E4rMiW8XEAQaA9j[1].jpg (750x1334, 137.71K)

You forgot Ness

Same with Bayonetta.