Neon White

For me it's Red.

Attached: 20220616134028_1.jpg (1920x1080, 485.83K)

oh shit this game came out? how is it?

Fun. Game has over 100 levels with 50 extra challenge levels as well as light dating sim elements. Gameplay is fun and quick.

Fun. It's pretty easy though unless you want to get the dev time medals, which are ridiculous. I was in top 20 in one level and still didn't have one.

Every level I've done I have a dev time in at least.

>tfw you and a friend keep taunting eachother to beat eachother's times that you both end up in the global top 10 trying to beat the other

Attached: 1654397421943.webm (960x540, 463.02K)

having friends is good

You got a dev time on every level? Do you just grind for that before you move on?

>tfw two of my friends I gifted the game to haven't played yet and my other friend is bummed out it's not on PS4

yea

Good game. Gabby is best girl.

Post yfw getting an Ace medal on the first try (I'm not good enough to get dev times on the first go).

Attached: 1396473889539.jpg (232x312, 31.12K)

if you didn't get red medals on the first try, you didn't beat the game

>do mission and learn the path before completion because I missed a demon
>retry the mission
>ace it
>White says "Did it first try"

Attached: 159783753982.png (540x643, 377.22K)

>speedrunning game
No thanks, my hormonal profile is fine.

>looks cool
>fucking cards

I hope the characters talking stuff isn't too obnoxious. I like Lovely Planet style games a lot but maybe not enough to put up with writing.

The cards, like many game that use them, are merely how they represent your inventory. You can have three of the same weapon and their ammo stacks. You can hold two weapons at a time. There is no shuffling or drawing

They are weapon items with a 1 use power-up function. nothing more

I've never seen an FPS cheap out on weapon models before.

>red medals
what

who cares? you're supposed to go fast, the more screen real estate the better

The dev knew he couldnt make weapon models so why bother when you can do something thats more interesting and unique visually.

Cards are neither unique nor interesting.

name one time an fps has used cards before.

Using normal weapons wouldnt fit with the mechanic of discarding weapons to use their mobility tool. How would using a pistol to double jump while destroying the pistol work?

i didn't think the main character was actually using weapons besides the katana? in all of the splash art he's got some white glow in his hand, i figured it was like magic