Can someone explain to me how there is a court game...

can someone explain to me how there is a court game? are court cases just procedural generated and you have chat options? how can this even be a video game

Attached: ace attorney.png (596x438, 316.4K)

Play it and you'll know

i want to hear about why the game is good and what it's about before i buy it

The games are excellent. They feel like a natural evolution of the point and click and visual novel genres.

Its a visual novel you fucking dumbass. Ever read a book? Its like that.

Imagine an adventure game where you have to find out who dunnit

That's what these games are, with the backdrop of a court case.

You must be retarded.

They're mystery whodunnits executed in a court setting where you the defense attorney not only prove the accused innocent but also have to expose the guilty party among the witnesses

so it is like a puzzle game with riddles?

can someone explain to me why Mr.Nick isn't married to mystic Maya yet???

OBJECTION

user it says here ur a faget!

This post is so fucking blatantly retarded, I think there's a new bait meta hidden in there. I'll keep it in mind for later.

Yeah, this is basically what I was going to say. It's a hybrid of point and click games and VNs.
Just, uh, don't expect realism both in regards to how the cases progress and stuff like ghosts or magic

Attached: 1625478812303.gif (500x299, 998.7K)

Because he only loves Mystic Mia. It's really the only rational explanation.

>Regularly-occurring pseudo-general topic
>Series with no recent releases
>Misunderstanding of the genre itself
Maybe.

I would not really describe them as puzzle games in the way you probably think of them but they do make you think and i (a brainlet) do get regulary stuck

No it's a visual novel with the court setting

damnit Wright you need to move on
Maya's womb is a ticking timebomb

It's a visual novel. Also it has nothing to do with real life courts.
A real lawyer only needs to prove his client is innocent. In the world of Ace Attourney, every case ends with you finding the real culprit.

Yeah Phoenix Wright is like an adventure game except with a lot of the annoying parts of adventure games that killed the genre removed. Some are still there. I cheated and looked at guides once in awhile when I was getting a brain aneurism but only a couple times and the reason was I really wanted to see what would happen next not just to check it off my backlog. The 1st one is the goofiest and least serious out of all of them and just plain doesn't make logical sense most of the time.

Ace attorney isn't usually about who did it, but how