You cant name ONE (1) single game where this actually happened

You cant name ONE (1) single game where this actually happened.

Attached: file.png (700x700, 432.73K)

tor

it's happening right now in the sticky, user. they're in the caution phase. if you're too retarded to remember the months of elden wang shazamposting, that's okay too.

elden ring

I never played it but it feels like some alternate timeline shit happened with its release, Any Forums to this day acts like it was right about the whole thing but even though it looked terrible its apparently done well enough to keep going even all these years later.
Like at this point its probably whats kept Bioware afloat, a better example for one that failed would be their newer multiplayer game with the mechs but I've utterly forgotten what it was called.

People on Any Forums are so bitter and jaded that they don't want good games. They want shitty games with flaws they can pick at endlessly. Because they just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

yup yup

its sad how accurate this shit is
the average Any Forumsfag creamed his pants so fucking hard when shit like cyberpunk actually ended up being ass

Any Forums was instantly excited for Elden Ring, if anything the negative posts didn't really start coming up until the game had already been out for a while.

why are Any Forumsermins so fucking bitter?
I always thought most of them were just summerfags larping to fit in but there's definitely some mentally deranged people posting here as well

wow

TORTANIC permanently mindbroke this board and Shazamposting during Cyberpunk 2077 reinvigorated this style of doomposting even more.

BOTW
They've looped around and they're in the excitement phase for the sequel, waiting to get assblasted yet again.

It's a fucking titty
The pink in the middle and the skin on the outside
You fucking idiots it's a goddamned titty!!!!

People are waking up to the jewish conspiracy that's been at the heart of humanity since our inception

vidya butt thread?

You can own the Jews by killing yourself, that way you can no longer be their unwitting pawn.

I can understand having a cynical approach to videogames, growing out of them, realizing they will never give you the same experience you once got as a child.
But these mentally ill faggots unironically get excited and then celebrate games being fucking dogshit, because it means they were right all along. You just have to look at shazamnegros.

People know the world is shit and want their expectations fulfilled.
What stupid logic. Befitting a pawn, can't see the forest for the trees.

you sound exactly like the average Any Forumsedditor trying too hard fit in. I'm sorry OP's picture called you out so badly you just can't stop seething now

I see many modern indie games that are very good. I have no faith in modern mainstream games and publishers, why should you?

unironically Elden Ring

Name 3 upcoming indie games that look promising to you.
Hard Mode: no silksong