I just picked up Dragon's Dogma for the first time

I just picked up Dragon's Dogma for the first time.
Is the combat as simple as light-attack / heavy-attack, or am I missing something?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 561.48K)

Take up arms, newly arisen.

you really got tricked into buying it

i just gooned for 3 hours, am i missing something?

Attached: CD930DC0-3B92-4AAE-B61D-14E1D9BFA679.gif (344x344, 1.73M)

Stop shilling this gay faggot.

do not redeem the dogma

it's just dark souls for casuals yes

OK I'LL START PLAYING

You need to unlock core abilities to get more basic combos to regular attacks. Try strider for FUN and enjoy, user

Strider. Gotcha.
M+KB or controller?

Can you climb on monsters in ds? Dogma doesn't even have a lock on system so this comparison is weird to me. Also here's (You)

Okay, I'm going to start playing Dragon's Dogma. I'll be playing a strider, and using M+KB.

Attached: file.png (2272x2106, 2.46M)

>played it when it released for PS3
>replayed when the expansion came
>and a last time when it got a PC release
>played warrior every single time even though I was going to play something else
any must play class before 2 gets released in 2024?

mystic knight and assassin

God, I fucking hate this chipmunk lookin' ass motherfucker's face so much.
I'd curbstomp his rodent teeth out.

OH MY GOD STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOT EVERYWHERE ANYTIME I GO ON YOUTUBE FOR SOME REASON I SEE HIM ON RECOMMENDED AND WHEN IM BORED AND COME HERE YOU PIECES OF SHIT STILL POST THAT TARD FOR NO REASON IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HIS ACE

>M+KB or controller?
Which way you prefer I think. Keep in mind that the game doesn't directly tell you you can bind consumables to keys 1-5 from inventory so that helps a lot. Also grab a dlc item from your storage (the monocle) and sell it for 300k to get a kickstart to your wealth. You will eventually want to level up other vocations too because they get different augments which you can share in between the classes (more str, stamina, damage reduction etc.). The game has a lot of mechanics so a short starter guide won't hurt if you get lost. Also don't worry about leveling stats too much (every vocation has its own stat growth) because in the end gear is king

Idiot.

A whole lot of people about to find out how fucking broken and unbalanced DD is

Attached: file.png (973x755, 92.47K)

You`ll get upgrades later on.

Garbage

>doesn't have lock on
>attacks auto track, especially skills
>magic blatantly locks on
>the only skills that don't track are the bow, and great bow skills
Lol, lmao even. Why the fuck are you blatantly lying?

Good call. I realise now there's no achievements for finishing the game on normal mode.