Please tell me what game to play

WoW isn’t it
FFXIV isn’t it
Lost Ark isn’t it
PoE isn’t it
Diablo 3 isn’t it
Diablo 2R isn’t it
Diablo immortal isn’t it

Attached: FAC4E00D-0378-4F77-AB40-FA2AFA8983FA.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

How about you play a real game instead of mmo garbage?

Teach me wise one
I have to pull myself out of this pit

Dustforce
God Hand
Hotline Miami
Rayman Legends
Enter the Gungeon
Bully
The Warriors
nu HITMAN

>WoW isn’t it
Classic WoW. Unless you're already burnt out of it I guess. WotLK classic is out soon though, should offer a decent 100-200hrs of enjoyment for a pity price of a 1 month's sub
>FFXIV isn’t it
Give it another try, I thought I'd hate it but it grows on you, unless you cleared all content already.
also play nu-Man

Yakuza 0
Nier Automata
Deep Rock Galactic
Silent Hill 1-2
The Talos Principle
Serious Sam 3 : Fusion
Death Stranding
Warcraft 3: Reign Of Chaos
Underhell: Chapter 1
STALKER trilogy
Resident Evil: Remake

Attached: 1654726140219.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

Genshin Impact
Celeste
Undertale
Omori

play some DMC5, I've been enjoying that, more so because Itsuno just announced his new game.

fresh servers for classic wotlk will bring me back as well

if you like MMOshit, you should give one of the Xenoblade games a try, the whole appeal of the series is an MMO-style world and combat but they aren't trying to milk subs or microtransactions out of you so you just get a good 150-200 hours out of each entry. 1 is my personal favorite, but X and 2 are also really good.

elden ring?

Playing 5 without beating the previous games would be extremely stupid. Plus five is the 3rd worst game in the series.

you are not seriously telling me you think 4 is better than 5 right?

Yes, I am telling you exactly that.
DMC5 was seriously a massive disappointment. Terrible map-design, visual style does not match the series, and it's piss easy. I don't think I died even once in the whole fucking game, which in a DMC title is extremely worrisome. Especially since I know that I'm a total scrub when it comes to this kinda games.

I am glad that I pirated the thing.

>total scrub
>didnt die once
tell me you played on a difficulty above human, user, please god

wtf is this real?

Shattered Kingdoms MUD

State of Decay 2

noita

Try inquisitor

What ever was the normal difficulty in the game.
Having played all the previous back to back that very same year, and really smashing my head against DMC3's bosses, 5 was a child's play. The fact that they all but got rid of the inventory and shopping thing also speaks for itself in terms of streamlining and casualization; I'm sure the enemies kept dropping HP way more generously than ever before.