Will there ever be a Mafia 3 thread on Any Forums that isn't just everyone posting about the one autist shitting...

Will there ever be a Mafia 3 thread on Any Forums that isn't just everyone posting about the one autist shitting himself?

Attached: Clay_in_sixty_eight.PNG.png (360x450, 120.32K)

Based game, one of the sidequests was destroying communist imagery and propaganda

Donovan was a fun character, fuck glowies

Attached: Lincoln_Clay_Case_File_111-6363j-53d-2 (1).jpg (250x478, 40.83K)

the autist shitting himself is the best thing about the game, and that's not saying much

ok

Attached: 1475938863487.webm (500x281, 653.84K)

I’ll kill that guy for you in exchange for a 4K ai upscale of Funkytown

Yeah, I liked the playboy articles you could read too

i really enjoyed how i can run with a rifle and shoot, the gunplay felt genuinely fun at times, but i found myself losing interest after the first few missions
is it worth it to download the game again?

Not yet.

>series went from janky tps with banal but solid story to retarded ubishit clone
Fuck off you shiteating retard

It will be possible one day but...not yet.

this never fails to crack me up, how did they fuck it up that bad? I've never seen that shit in any other game

There are things to appreciate in every game, even ubishit clones.

Gunplay was way too good for the game.

One of the best, most satisfying shotguns in video games.

How is this game about mafia again?

the soundtrack was good
that's it, you may close the thread now.

go pick up 500 more radio parts and you can make a mafia 3 thread.

>mafia
>Play as nigger
Nah, I don't even bother to look up the context, I'm just not interested.

Ask yourself, is the game good enough that people would rather talk about it than about the autist who shat himself?

From where in Italy this Mafiozo comes from? And in what family does he belong to?

You don't have to collect all of those, you just need like 3 to wiretap an area

Is that the game where all the faces looked so weird that it looked like everyone was struggling just to talk?