What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable...

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me.

Attached: asmongold-calls-for-twitch-to-use-way-more-common-sense-when-it-comes-to-banning-streamers-768x432.jpg (768x432, 45.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1XNoiP_nZgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me.

Attached: as1.jpg (811x1146, 144.57K)

A balding 30 year old with shit takes and no gaming skill left. He's basically twitch take on CWC

Faggot

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me

Attached: 1570472573065.jpg (900x670, 111.88K)

Honestly dont know what you were trying to go with this, but okay.

>with shit takes
Ahh you troony, chill bro, chill... Geez...

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me..

Attached: unknown.png (563x436, 581.34K)

Attached: a.jpg (900x900, 56.92K)

>What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me.

Attached: 1636609316604.png (1200x900, 1.34M)

Ahh samefag copying and pasting.

>What is Any Forums's opinion about hi-

Attached: 1642781303660.jpg (1023x682, 71.1K)

Attached: dsfsgvertfd.jpg (474x285, 14.05K)

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me!

Attached: 1644355358135.gif (527x400, 1.6M)

do you think he will ever REACT to 4channel threads about him?

What is Any Forums's opinion about him?? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me.

Attached: DyNwjiCVYAAGI3r.jpg (960x1280, 112.74K)

Honestly I would love to see that. I can imagine he wouldn't hold back.

Despite all the obvious mess, the true sign of rock bottom is the variety pack of chips for little kids' school lunches.

Dude is charismatic and fun to watch. But I only started watching his content when he did FF14, and then again for the Depp trial.
And the way that he and his chat play off of each other is pretty charming.

Hopefully he still reads these threads about him so he gets his daily reminder that he killed his mom.

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gymbro, goes to the gym with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me.

Attached: CMriG7lVEAAAcFQ.jpg (480x640, 74.41K)

I miss you Aniki

Attached: greatwhitehope.jpg (500x500, 42.55K)

Attached: FTpMFChXoAEDk1r.jpg (400x400, 17.7K)

>publicly announces he's quitting a game
>still makes videos of said game every 5 minutes afterwards

>ITT: Streamer faggots

Attached: 4ba.jpg (680x847, 93.6K)

Attached: Horse.png (315x406, 171.98K)

All fucking ecelebs must fucking hang

Attached: 1655449120091.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

>I find his personality extremely humble
I have never watched his videos or heard his voice but just by looking at him he looks very untrustworthy.

Richard Lewis is actually based though

I want to give you guys a real response but who tf are any of these white boys

Peak male form

as long as he kills actman he's based

>Finding pleasure in watching someone else play video games
I'll never understand this.

That's what makes it so enjoyable to watch him. The way he talks with the chat just seems wholesome and he doesnt seem like your generic streamer who doesnt interact with their viewers but only thanks the donators.

>He thinks Asmongold play videogame
He's a variety streamer nowadays

No we should support ecelebs.

Attached: T W O.jpg (1920x1070, 236.75K)

He's your average neckbeard WoW player who now plays other games and streams for a living.

>calls his mom
THATS DOXING!
>tells his mom act man is going to get somebody hurt
HE THREATENED ME!
>makes fun of fags
HE OFFENDED ME!
>Youtube sided with him
DOX YOUTUBE EMPLOYEES! HAHA IT WAS A JOKE

Act Man gets so many things wrong in his videos it amazes me people watch him. But if you still watch him after this hissy fit he through then you are a massive fucking faggot and you should have been a Pulse victim.

I dont actually know who that is.

I've always enjoyed it, even as a kid 30 years ago. Do you need an essay explaining why it's enjoyable to see someone do the thing you love to do? Are you THAT autistic?

Attached: 1377599048891.jpg (416x320, 12.84K)

will xqc and Hasan make up bros....

What is Any Forums's opinion about him? I find his personality extremely humble and his content is enjoyable. A multi-millionaire, yet acts like a gamer, plays games with his close friends and doesnt flaunt his money by living a humble life. Sounds based to me

Attached: 1618897201487.jpg (1080x1080, 124.62K)

/incel/ internet celebrity post

Attached: 1595908370514.jpg (750x543, 34.07K)

He's actually transitioning into a politics/drama channel slowly, essentially he wants to become Hasan.
If you pay attention, he keeps slowly including more and more political takes and segments in his streams to cultivate an audience that is okay with that content.

Pube beard and the lisp really detract imo. Good otherwise.

Attached: Dr0wBvHU4AAxmBr.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 632.36K)

Quite possibly the most fake, engineered streamer I have ever seen and that's saying.
The guy meticulously picks exactly the most edgy, but still within PC limits, opinion to have every single time in order to appeal to internet retards who think he's based.
Dude literally forced himself to play a game he hates because he knew it'd boost his stream massively. Watch him long enough and you'll literally see the gears turning in his head as he figures out how to exaggerate a reaction/opinion to get the best reception possible. It's why he hypes every big game out. He's an absolute master at appearing to appeal to absolutely everyone.

I honestly don't know how these subhumans live with themselves. If I had to put on some retarded personality and spout popular contrarian opinions to retards and children for 6+ hours a day, I think I'd kill myself, no matter how much money I made.

Attached: 1639944884368.png (649x763, 505.59K)

I guess that's the result of a streamer who has increasing audience base.

I personally only really enjoy Northernlion nowadays since he fills his stream with content banter and the game is secondary.

He murdered his mum and became an arrogant cunt
He's awful at videogames, like he's seriously terrible at wow

Bros I'm unable to do the skips on Mute City Serial Gaps and it's driving me crazy cuz there's no tutorial documentation anywhere, anybody know how to do the mine skip?

He's just tired of the state of vidya games and has found out that reacting to content is 10x easier and more relaxing.

He one of the very few streamers that doesn't shill out with ad placement and shitty paid promotions. The moment one of these fucks starts weaving paid bits into their videos is the moment I look elsewhere.

Most of Any Forums hates him because they're an unironic worse version of him and can't make the money he does lol

you wouldnt want to go "WHOOOAAAA GAMERDUDE1337 COMMING IN WITH THE 14 MONTH SUB!! BRO FIST!!!! COULD WE GET A POGCHAMP NIGGER MCCHICKEN IN THE CHAT PLEASE BROS!?" for a living?

I mean yeah, nobody watch him because he's good at video game anymore. He's basically acting like a nigger and people eat this shit up.

Not that I blame him to be honest. Gaming is steadily becoming a cesspool of microtransactions. I'm even getting tired of talking about it. There's not enough "Elden Rings" are an abundance of "Diablo Immortals". Not to mention the next generation of 'gamers' are so indoctrinated into paying for everything multiple times they don't see the problem (or even defend it).

How is he fake, he streams 18 hours a day lmao

youtu.be/1XNoiP_nZgs

and an abundance*

He's a chud incel. The only good thing about him is that he's pro abortion.

>The guy meticulously picks exactly the most edgy, but still within PC limits, opinion to have every single time in order to appeal to internet retards who think he's based.
Doesn't even do that anymore, he leans much further left now. Anti-gun and all.

ANEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: images.jpeg-28.jpg (562x545, 24.72K)

addicted failedmale financially supporting every single entity that hates and oppresses him.

I dont watch his stream but its usually pogtent when he pops up in other videos and streams

gone but not forgetten..