I FUCKING LOVE HISTORY, this is my passion project

>I FUCKING LOVE HISTORY, this is my passion project
>makes a historical game set in 16th century Germany with a black king

Attached: 2067592708319.png (1107x414, 971.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grobian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prester_John
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers in my video games? REEEEEEEEE

>my games
Implying someone is going to play this game.

They might if you keep shilling it

Lmao why are Americans like this?

Socrates is also there user, who I’m pretty sure wasn’t around in Renaissance Germany. This scene probably takes place in the character’s head

Attached: 80DD2EDE-A8BB-4810-8B37-6227C2574D4A.jpg (1425x828, 363.03K)

Hah, typical.

>He doesn't know about Socrates' Renaissance adventure
American education, everyone

This is clearly Prester John, the mythical Solomonic king fighting for Christendom on the other side of the Orient, against the Muslim hordes.
So the Ethiopian emperor. So a black guy.

Attached: Prester_John.jpg (1110x1164, 412.41K)

The Fool: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grobian
The Sage: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates
The King: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prester_John

Probably looking at a dream sequence or a metaphor or something.

>I love Japan, I'll get a job in localizing Japanese games!
>Censors all Japanese culture with said games

ngl i saw this desu senpai

>hurr who is prestor john and/or balthazar

Why are Americans obsessed with blacks?

Attached: PriesterJohannes.jpg (374x466, 64.08K)

>deleted his post
Cuck.

By the time Emperor Lebna Dengel and the Portuguese had established diplomatic contact with each other in 1520, Prester John was the name by which Europeans knew the Emperor of Ethiopia.[49] The Ethiopians, though, had never called their emperor that. When ambassadors from Emperor Zara Yaqob attended the Council of Florence in 1441, they were confused when council prelates insisted on referring to their monarch as Prester John. They tried to explain that nowhere in Zara Yaqob's list of regnal names did that title occur. However, their admonitions did little to stop Europeans from calling the King of Ethiopia Prester John.[50] Some writers who used the title did understand it was not an indigenous honorific; for instance Jordanus seems to use it simply because his readers would have been familiar with it, not because he thought it authentic.[51]

Here's your Prester John, bro, pic rel.

Attached: ZaraYaqob_LS.jpg (1920x1080, 213.89K)

Why is there such a push to include niggos in other cultures? Why can't they just talk about their own culture and the old civilizations they had?

Me and my gf will.
Faggot.

my white, 100% german grandfather with blonde hair and blue eyes is darker than that king. it's called being in the sun.

That's the Ethiopian king, retard. He was touring Europe looking for allies against the Mamalukes.

Lier, your kin only plays games where you can pick anime girls as protags.
>king
>works in the sun

Were you alive back then? No? Thought so.

Attached: 1528375450337.png (899x926, 1.19M)

>So a black guy.
nah

>their own culture and the old civilizations they had?
Because a, they literally didn't have any, or b, they weren't interesting at all. So that leaves the option to just steal European culture.

>Any Forumscels were never heard from again after this post

how does any of that change my statement, dumbass?

>Prague was on the silk road

>historylets in absolute shambles

that "historian" doesn't even have a PhD and the only thing he ever wrote got lambasted in an academic review.

The game takes place in Germany. Why would a German imagine him black?

Attached: 726135123.jpg (1920x1199, 591.9K)

jesus christ I've always hated this pic. it wouldn't have been inaccurate to include an odd Arab or North African NPC, but it's also not weird that there aren't any, especially since people didn't change their actual residence much in those days. so the guy is almost right but he had to throw in the cuck fantasy at the end to invalidate his whole statement.

WTF Smash Bros existed in medieval times???

I will. Keep malding.

>it wouldn't have been inaccurate to include an odd Arab or North African NPC
It's set in rural Bohemia, not Prague. So no, it would have been inaccurate.

see The setup looks like some sort of play or dream. I doubt its literal.
Also it could be the main character traveling to Portugal? Or it could be the Ethiopian empire traveling to Germany. Who cares. Its plausible, and not out of place.

>Prague
>silk road
We could stop right there and immediately toss this "historian" out. Very few mainland European cities were on the silk road, or could be considered to be on the silk road. Never heard Prague. Probably no landlocked cities at all, honestly.

Also is he seriously advocating that a bunch of "black Africans" traveled through Europe and got a woman pregnant with all the IMPLICATIONS of that, before and after? lmao

>Here's your Prester John
The funny part is that European kept insisting that the king of ethiopa was called John and then Ethiopians got very confused about it.
Then once the Ethiopians set them straight on the issue the Europeans assumed John had to be further east. So when word came to them of a mighty king from the east storming his way west through the Muslims they eagerly sent ghengis khan a letter addressed to prester john.

My Negus

Zara Yaqob was dead by 16th century, the protag imagines him as a non-white for no reason.

Attached: 76157532351.jpg (1000x675, 133.15K)

Typical american

maybe just an old dude with leathery skin
Sage for dumb race baiting

Forgot your pic, neggus.

Right, the Ethiopian emperor that came after him was a swede.

Attached: artworks-000337858182-qnpisz-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49.85K)