When you fight Godfrey and the cutscene appears, the grace points directly to you from his point of you

>When you fight Godfrey and the cutscene appears, the grace points directly to you from his point of you
This game and its details are fucking amazing.

Attached: elden-ring-godfrey-tarnished-grace.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SMes6ZM19a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*point of view

Cool detail

Why does Godfrey care about fighting you? From his viewpoint you just burned down the city he used to rule, killed beings who he never had the balls to destroy and his own children.

What is that supposed to mean? Honestly, the story was so shit, I have no idea what was even happening. I just kept killing random enemies until I finished the game.

when you beat him he says that your strength befits a crown. I assume he's sort of testing/protecting the right to be elden lord

All tarnished are guided by grace. The grace is pointing to Godfrey's opponent because only the strongest can become Elden Lord.

>crabs infected with deathblight have Godwyn's mutilated face on their backs.
>on the map, these infected crabs are directly above Godwyn's corpse
kino

Attached: crabs deathblight er.png (1665x937, 2.64M)

i feel like it was a bit of a missed opportunity to never have a point where grace explicitly leads you away from an area, unless I just didn't notice it. like maybe around the 3 fingers

This

>zoolie the tranny
Ok retard

>>zoolie
Literally fucking who, I dont keep up with you faggot zoomers and your twitch shitters

>From his viewpoint you just burned down the city he used to rule, killed beings who he never had the balls to destroy and his own children.

Yes, from his viewpoint you destroyed everything he ever cared about and proved yourself a worthy foe for Horoah Loux, Warrior.

Whether he was ousted or not, Godfrey still probably cares about the Erdtree. He did at one point, and likely cared for Marika too, and he was chosen to be Tarnished and granted its grace in recognition of his potential. His horse in this race is arguably bigger than yours, and I'd say he wants to stop you from burning everything down and ending the world as he knows it.

The level of details in this game is shocking

>I dont keep up with you faggot zoomers and your twitch shitters
>lists exact things from the vid youtu.be/SMes6ZM19a0
Yeah sure, fucko. God you are fucking retarded

Not him, but get a fucking life faggot.

>noooo you can't pinpoint that retard wanted to be cheeky and smart but instead outed himself watching soulshit celeb vid
Kek

>watch lorefaggot unironically
>remember the lorefaggot's video
>someone else says the same basic observation
>"HURR DURR STOP WATCHING LOREFAGGOT TROON'S VIDEOS, I WATCHED ALL THEIR VIDEOS AND KNOW THAT THEY MADE THIS THEORY, NOT YOU"
Unironically dial8 and kys yourself.

Legitimately kill yourself zoomer.

>one demigod dying to a bunch of assasins who had a piece of the Rune of Death is enough to fuck entire parts of the world, wildlife and the Erdtree itself like a literal tumor

Its because his will was so strong.

>>on the map, these infected crabs are directly above Godwyn's corpse
no they're not

Some programmer went to the grace's properties.
>Y = -Y
>X = -X
>WOAH SUCH ATTENTION TO DETAIL OMG FROMSOFT ARE SUCH GODS BEST GAME EVER!!!
Fucking kys. Fromdrones are mentally ill.

Anons were discussing that exact observation here, on this very board, about a week after the game launched.

Could've sworn that I also saw them in a bunch of other unrelated places.

>Y = -Y
>X = -X
it wont work, you need to reverse Z coord instead of Y

>still can't make NPCs move without having to reload the area

imagine if they had spent a fraction of the effort it took to put a particle effect into a cutscene on the gameplay

>there are no stake of marika's in raya lucaria because rennala hates marika for stealing radagon

Attached: 1390280237131.jpg (692x480, 92.22K)

Just as he says "Spurned by the grace of gold" too. Kino