Is Capcom gonna retcon RE5 and undo the cringe brainwashing plot they did to Jill...

Is Capcom gonna retcon RE5 and undo the cringe brainwashing plot they did to Jill? Here character has been dead in the water since while Chris is in every game.

Attached: 20220617_023412.jpg (1000x1500, 939.03K)

What I do want is to CAPCOM to retcon her entire face and make her attractive again

Attached: b.jpg (700x380, 32.29K)

if they wanted to put jill in games they would, they just don't care about her

What's wrong with her new face? She looks like a cute Russian girl.
It's sad one OG gets nothing while the other OG is an important character in everything past 5. No one would even care about Chris at this point without the Claire memes.

>What's wrong with her new face?

Attached: s.png (471x409, 176.13K)

>a cute Russian girl
I mean she's American for one.

You posted an image from a collab that has nothing to do with Capcom or their engine. Don't be disingenuous. Post something from the actual game if you want to convince me.
Who cares? What does "American" even look like to you these days? Obese or mixed race?

I mean you said she looks like a cute russian
I've seen russians. They are far from "cute". Now you are getting mad over being corrected and it really shows that uh...post hand yellow man.

DBD doesn't use the real models. All characters are ugly. They ruined Heather too.

Attached: DjjU_yUueF4qSi6lzdA8QoaanpleeAyRBQfQkiRqfhI.png (640x1253, 975.27K)

>cute Russian girl.
>mixed race
The irony here is that it'll take more than 2 weeks for it to be over huh. But you knew that already didn't you mongol mutt?

Capcom just knows that her jap fans would ree if they did anything meaningful with her such as give her an actual relationship, which they'd hate.

You mean Revelations is when her character's been dead in the water. That came out after 5.

awfully mad for a games you can beat in 2 hours

I'm not mad at all though.
What are you talking about?
They could do plenty with her character that doesn't involve a relationship. Aren't most RE girls still single at this point?
I never played it desu. Pretty sure it was DS only at first which kind of made me forget it existed.

They are, but there's still a stigma about making them fan favorites look "too old" or making them look "unavailable" to the audience. Jill had a whole thing in her letters in where Wesker's fuckery pretty much screwed her for life.

Even street fighter took ages to go past III.

Will Leon and Jill ever meet?

Attached: 1628573528010.png (1240x918, 669.17K)

She should have showed up at the end of Village with Chris' Hound Wolf Squad. Same for Sheva, Josh, Rebecca, etc. instead of the nobodies they filled Chris' most trusted secret team with. Fans would have gone crazy for it.

I wish.

That twink from FFXV sure looks funny cosplaying as Heather.

Jill will team up with Shiva to save Chris from getting mind controlled. Girl power!

>What's wrong with her new face? She looks like a cute Russian girl.

Lol you incels are so starved for sex your standards are underground.

are these 'incels' in the room with us now, phonefag?