''Visual novels are video games''

Attached: 1650464800611.png (760x540, 410.32K)

I really don't give a shit what pedantic shit a retard on Any Forums cares about. You, however, care deeply about my opinion and now you are mad.

but that's true

Life is strange is a video game you stupid faggot

Attached: 54D43525-F2D1-4127-87D5-9116C91C4EBE.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

you made this confusing on purpose

What does a hay bale have to do with anything

dumb cope
I didn't ask you

>comes into a thread
>pissed off at OP
>cries that he doesn't care
Let me guess, when they cry cuck?

see? You're mad. Butt fuzzled. Anus twazzled. Pooperpated.

I say that and its true. 13 Sentinels, Until Dawn and Saya no Uta were all VNs and properly good video games. Deal with it nerd

Attached: 20220613164536_1.jpg (2560x1440, 218.3K)

I look like that and say that.

So then why is a Playstation 5 called a 'video game console' if all it has is visual novels, but ones with ugly characters?

They are and they aren't.

This is textbook projection

this is textbook being mad

>generic moeshit is ugly
since when let me guess from the start huh

I don't care so much I'm going to tell you I don't care.

Attached: 1548282904969.jpg (1141x1200, 165.52K)

Can you retards go one thread without injecting your braindead console tribalism into it?

psssst I was referring to western games with no gameplay

I didn't ask you.

It seems like most people on this board don't even know what a visual novel is.
They are interactive stories told through text and illustrated characte portaits, and allow for branching storylines that are determined by player choice at key events. A very common feature of the visual novel is the inclusion of a flow chart that shows the player where they are in the branching routes of the story, and what their other options look like.

Games like:
>Danganronpa
>Gone Home
>Life is Strange
>The Walking Dead
Are not visual novels, they are Adventure games. They follow a mostly (or entirely) linear narrative, where the players progress in the story is gated by some interaction with the physical world of the game, typically by clicking on objects in their view until a solution is found.