Name a better stealth game

Name a better stealth game.
Protip: You can't.

Attached: splinter_kino_chadlist.png (1080x1495, 1.83M)

I can't, MGS5 is a close 2nd tho

Was this the one on 360 with the co op campaign? That was good fun. Not enough stealth bro op.

I would have bought it, but the online doesn't work anymore. I wanna play it with someone.

chaos theory better

MGS2
don't @me

I can't. Blacklist's Grimm missions are amazing. I would play the entire game all over again just to play those missions. Feels like a proto-MGSV if I'm being honest.

The online was fun

this
Chaos Theory is inspired by classic boomer literature
Blaclist et al are inspired by modern hollywood dreck

Retardlist chad, I kneel

>Name a worse stealth game
ftfy, ubishit eater

Loved the game, makes me want to try out the rest of the franchise

Not enough bro-op games in general. I tried Divinity OS 2 but I didn't like the setting that much, need me some good coop crpgs.

Yep this game is dope. Playing it on higher difficulties makes it a trial and error game, but not in a frustrating way. And the locations they send you to are actually really accurate to what those places look like, which is fun for a travel nerd like me.

Attached: 6F0D45BE-9525-4D6A-BCFD-C3D5308CB087.jpg (1280x720, 179.77K)

Came to post this.

Gameplay wise MGSV is peak stealth action gameplay. Just wish we got more mission variety and more biomes, more indoor missions (would require making the camera less shitty indoors). I’d buy a reskinned MGSV that added this shit and new gadgets in a heartbeat.

Hitman trilogy is great too. Old splinter cell Spies vs Mercs was the best stealth PvP ever.

Attached: 184C5B03-A191-4CA3-BEBF-79E4435DF0FF.jpg (1024x685, 143.32K)

Mgsv easily, blacklist was ok but the older splinter cell games were still better blacklist felt like it was on rails too much

Kneel

Attached: Hitman_3_Packart.jpg (2000x2591, 571.86K)

>blacklist Grimm is amazing
FTFY

Attached: Grimsdottir.jpg (566x800, 166.62K)

>grim pre-conviction: just some autistic nobody nerd that works in the office
>grim conviction: field agent, expert in everything, borderline sociopath
>grim post-conviction: apparently now everyone's mother, suddenly has strong morals out of fucking nowhere

Attached: 132655-thief-ii-the-metal-age-windows-other.jpg (800x774, 91.22K)