Joke character is the final boss

>joke character is the final boss
More games should do this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 063325.png (1282x926, 1.32M)

>joke character

Attached: 1655416082131.jpg (2472x1642, 1.63M)

>No manga for 1 month

Attached: bug.jpg (640x340, 62.88K)

>One Piece still hasn't fucking ended

Whats the point of milking a shounen manga this long?

Attached: 1379025032461.jpg (989x747, 125.11K)

>One Piece still hasn't fucking ended

Attached: 1588430306839.jpg (500x375, 30.99K)

How did he become that strong?

money at the cost of the constant deteriorating quality of the story

Jesus Christ this is exactly the kind of awful dialogue that would come from a Wan Piss drinker

Oda is a hack.

Yeah, and the longer it goes, the sloppier Oda's writing just keeps getting. I fucking finally decided to drop this after that Nika horseshit.

So is kaidou dead now?

>buggy
>joke character
Nigger they are all joke characters. It's a fucking comedy shonen.

You know at this point I hope he sonehow pulls a kanchome at the end and becomes as strong as people believe him to be.

Attached: pzi866oyb9l61.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

>power to split things
>the smaller thing you can split is the atom
>that causes a atomic explosion
Honestly, everyone saw this coming

Well the joke has been going for too long now

Who Buggy? he's not. its LE FUNNY JOKE WEAK MEME CLOWN MAN IS MISTAKEN FOR SOOPER POWERFUL HAHA U LAUGH NOW
-t. Echiro Oda

>Nika
?

I think he meant to say nigger

>feigning ignorance

Is Kefka a joke character? ExDeath definitely is though.

>two former members of gold roger's crew
>former member of white beard's crew
>some rando kid in a hat

If you actually don't know luffy's devil fruit isn't the gum gum fruit, but it is the human human fruit model sun god nika which is a god whose body is made of rubber.
So instead of being made of rubber, because he ate the rubber devil fruit he is made of rubber because he ate the zoan fruit of a god whose body is made of rubber

>shonen series has asspull power scaling
First time? At least One Piece had some semblance of hints of this happening before it happened.

>some rando incarnation of a god that threatens the world government in a hat
ftfy

so god humans get fruits? is there like a jesus fruit then?

The Gum Gum Fruit is actually a Mythical Zoan Human Human Type Sun God Nika fruit so Luffy is a Chosen One Sun God now. I'm not shitting you it's that awful.

speedreaderbro...

Attached: 99ce1d7d00aaa4224359e8fa921cfecca67f58f3r1-739-415v2_uhq.jpg (739x415, 70.13K)

This isn't JoJo where Jesus canonically existed.

So it's a " SEVEN QUIRKS" type of bullshit now?

what the fuck

Attached: 1615044024224.jpg (555x690, 56.3K)

Who knows maybe?
There is a human human fruit model buddha afteral.

Attached: Hito_Hito_no_Mi,_Model_Daibutsu_Infobox.png (1035x720, 742.76K)

I haven't followed Wan Piss in forever but isn't Luffy the son of the leader of the revolution, the antithesis of the world government

Yes, along with the D. initial which is fated to bring great change to the world and oppose the Celestial Dragons. Luffy's always had 'chosen one' vibes going on ever since early in the manga, why people are screaming it's an asspull are speed readers or have goldfish memories.

oh fuck I thought he had gold powers shit sorry

Confirmed for speed readers Yonkos are known for territory and armies. Buggy out of the 4 has the most powerful men and territory.

I really don't get how anyone can be surprised of a main character getting a power up to their skills. Hell Luffy had 3 of them before this recent one and no one bitched this much then. So his powers come from a Sun God instead of a Devil Fruit. What changes exactly?

Why does Kuma carry a Bible?

But isn't the end result still the same in that he simply turns into a rubber human? I honestly don't get what's so different about it now unless it comes with other bullshit powers that Luffy somehow didn't have before for "reasons".

God damn shounen is a mistake.

Attached: 1977900538844.png (344x550, 193.58K)

nah. it's just a big reveal, where he (and the rest of the world) had no idea that the rubber fruit was a zoan instead of a paramecia. from what we've seen, every other person that ate the fruit only had the rubber body, so nobody ever found out it was anything more. Luffy just happens to have the perfect retarded personality to awaken and sync with the fruit itself.
The power it gives is supposed to be the gift of absolute freedom, to do whatever you want. But, Luffy just uses it to do bigger rubber things, turn the terrain into rubber effects, and for comedic effect.

it's still coming from the devil fruit, too. it's just changed types, and gained new powers, which was what was always going to happen the moment Doffy introduced Awakened fruits

literally everyone from rogers crew is a beast theres no reason he wouldnt be when he cut the shit

It's even worse.
Every previous Luffy's victory is not his anymore. His OP fruit made him become the legendary hero Joyboy who is destined to obtain One Piece. Luffy could never lose, can never die, the whole world will turn ass backwards for him to win.
Remember the execution and all those times luffy survived poisoning, well it turns out that wasn't the Will Of D, that is fate ensuring he gets the One Piece.
Remember how in the first chapter Roger said that One Piece is for you to get if you can, well it turns out that One Piece can only be obtained if you eat the Mythical Zoan Human Human Type Sun God Nika fruit.

Do you think there would be a human human fruit model Hitler in our world?

It's related to some prophecy

This is just another "le prophecy" shit, and retards thinking Oda had this in mind from day 0.

His toon powers are more pronounced and can affect the terrain and people around him rather than just himself.

There is getting a power up and there is being a reality bender like Demonbane.

Hahahaha, Deku has seven quirks now? Jesus Christ.

>shitily explain twist
>WOW WHAT A BAD TWIST

Who decides who the four emperors are? Is there a vote?

How would you explain it?

shut up and fix the rocket etno