Why was The Quarry such a disaster

why was The Quarry such a disaster

Attached: jaw.png (486x440, 163.92K)

Western Dev

Did she take the vax?

Supermassive is the new Telltale. Their shtick is tired and their shit is weak.

Only until dawn was good

They seem a little heavy on just horror, so I've avoided them (not that I'm "scared". Just not a favorite genre).

give them back to sony

it's the only way

Attached: 1544867160737.webm (960x540, 322.87K)

god emily was such a bitch

still best girl

what about House of Ashes

You've got to be really into horror to get anything out of these. Not just horror itself, but the history of horror, so you recognise what game or film series they're using as a crutch for their latest release.

no idea, I never liked the idea of that trilogy, they look small budget as fuck but house of ashes appears to be the decent one

you only need to watch the the shittest sequel of friday the 13th to know what these games are based on

they really needed sony money again, the quarry felt sloppy with a lot of the animations and the scenario just sucked

There's probably only a handful I know anything about. Like famous stuff (Halloween, etc).

They didn't understand why people loved Until Dawn. Mike, for example, is initially an asshole jock but as the game goes on you find out that he's a sweet, caring person who loves his friends, even that dork Chris. His TQ counterpart is Jacob, who is so much of a cry baby that even his understandable sadness at being broken up with is overshadowed by him sobbing "I dont know what to do" at the end of the game. None of the characters outside of Travis and Chris are very likable, even big tits Abigail

Attached: 20220617014435_1.jpg (2560x1440, 219.21K)

nah

Attached: 0ee640518a86927c9b9b3ac1746ebfc9.gif (245x339, 1.51M)

Yeah it's like they only played the first 15 minutes of Until Dawn and based their characters off of that, and added a sprinkle of wokeness

Characters feel like a bunch of youtubers

I'm just really amazed at how often they can use lanky monster thing as their monster in so many of their games.

They literally ARE youtube characters.
Emma's whole character "arc" was her nonstop promotion of her instagram feed.

Attached: 3.gif (220x142, 255.97K)