Is there a more based gamer than Mike Matei?

is there a more based gamer than Mike Matei?

Attached: mike.jpg (740x703, 97.92K)

James Rolfe

As a kid in the 90s I had a SNES but mostly played on emulator and abused the hell out of save states. I did beat that game.

>James Rolfe
>Gamer

James is just an actor who plays the AVGN character. Mike is the reason why early AVGN was better. All of the humour and writing was his. Also, James' band is fucking embarassing.

Attached: 1652573884750.png (559x680, 787.31K)

John Numbers.

there is nothing more funnier than the Elmo in Grouchland review

he is very weird

Attached: 2022-04-12 23-33-38.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I prefer Minecraft with Gadget but we'll agree to disagree

AVGN writing skyrocketed the minute Mike stopped working with him

Fuck off Justin you worthless sack of fat

Attached: E9uT3AAVEAsMBeZ.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 696.51K)

this was the moment he became motherfucker mike

Yes with absolute classics such as Shrek, aladdin deck enhancher, ecco the dolphin and the 200th Episode

glad mikes no longer around!

Guys...?

Attached: 606.jpg (545x844, 150.98K)

/ourguy/

Attached: mfm.jpg (640x368, 19.44K)

love to see it

Attached: chad warden transparent.png (480x385, 107.09K)

>YKWBS hotel TVs episode
>"Go to Best Buy, go to Wal-Mart, go to Circuit City."

Attached: 1633899143504.jpg (232x198, 11.52K)

Attached: jamespepsi.png (607x281, 27.62K)

If Mike is the one who told James to do games like Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout, and when he stopped that James went and did psychic schizo shit like earthbound, that game that doesn’t exist, and the episode where he dies, then yes, the writing got way worse. I could definitely live without so much schizo psychic vampires knowledges.

Mike Matei, God bless.

+1 if this is true then i have to give credit to mike where its due, the bugs bunny games were infinitely better skits than anything ROB and after

Maybe 15 years ago.

Lol wtf. Never tried a Pepsi, who are these people. FPS Doug is like WALK?! I got some WHEELS. Cola to me is just American thing you do.

Mike had at the very least some sort of influence over the series from Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde up until the movie. From that point on, all they really used Mike for is game footage and maybe the odd recommendation.

There are some genuinely good mostly James written episodes like Action 52 and Batman, though most of the golden era is done by Mike

I guess he is trying to build a memory up to the point that he fights The Shredder. To make it so he can defeat him without savestates. Sounds like a lot of gritting of teeth and burning. That is why I like save states.

Attached: cope.png (640x480, 63.04K)