All these sequels and remakes/remasters

>all these sequels and remakes/remasters

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1649310812026.jpg (415x444, 54.18K)

>I never asked to play my favorite vidya in 4k 60fps on my current, easily accessible, console of choice. Boo hoo

you can redo a 5 year old game now and people will eat it up while making a reaction video for it on youtube

>replaying games

this but unironically

you have plenty of indie roguelike and visual novel games you can play instead

There's been like 8 rouge likes in the last DECADE.

I hate how safe gaming is these days. I hope the industry collapses soon

The videogame industry is reaching hollywood level of creative bankrupcy.
And the indie scene isn't any better, you'll have one original game and a billion imitations of it.

Attached: 1544053637651.png (324x324, 173.18K)

truth

stop fucking buying them, then, faggot. and don't pretend like you haven't.

There's over 40 years of games to try instead, if you're upset at the originality then vote with your dollars and don't spend them.

not buying the games doesn't mean you still aren't seeing constant pointless remakes you idiots

this. fucking morons..

>indie roguelike
all full of burger politics
>visual novel
all censored

Lmao do you honestly believe people make games for anything other than money anymore? Back in the day people could have a true passion for making games and it showed. Nowadays you have fucking monkeys coding for bananas and no passion whatsoever, only a shit attempt to take your money which is exactly why they just remake games for 10 years if any are good nowadays.

Dead industry.

this why spend millions of dollars making a new game that might suck when you can just re-master and re-release an upgraded version with a built in fanbase for nearly the same price but at 10% of the cost.

Yes. Make new fucking 4k 60fps vidya.

fall in line goy

Open your bloody eyes. There are shitloads of new/original games coming out that you could be playing. Jesus christ.

cruelty squad is the only creative game to come out in the last decade

scorn looks promising, very promising