People buying triple A games at full price be like

>People buying triple A games at full price be like....

Attached: 1647258707392.jpg (1024x960, 114.66K)

OMG he's literally me

I buy AAA games to archive the updates in case the framerate gets capped or they lower settings or censor games. I am by definition questioning the product

Live and let live.

>Not buying from GOG and owning the game

couldnt be me

>OP making the same threads for free be like...

Attached: 1633854599073.jpg (1024x960, 152.73K)

The only games I pay for are those with a significant multiplayer/online aspect, and only when they go on a sale of 50% or more. Everything else, I pirate.

This.

You either buy it on GoG, or emulate the console version. This is the only true ownership.

Okay but I'm not paying.

Attached: 1640155307108.png (299x392, 104.01K)

Joyless rightoids absolutely seethe at the idea of a person going to the movie theater with their friends to enjoy the newest Marvel Avengers movie. They think staying home and posting on Any Forums or Twitter about how Jews and Black people are the reason they are miserable and lonely is a much better way to spend a Friday night.

Movies? Wait what? user you might be on the wrong board.

this.

>newest Marvel Avengers movie
capeshit is for children and degenerates

How does it feel to get updates late gog shill?

>Consumerism is bad even though you consume oxygen

I consume oxygen for free, just like my video games.

Attached: 1623987185209.png (397x408, 291.07K)

What's wrong with getting excited for products? It's literally what keeps me sane and having fun.

I haven't bought a Triple A game in years because spending $80 (about $95 with tax) on a game genuinely makes me feel ill. It wasn't even my money, it was a gift but I can't even justify using other people's money at that price.

You are extremely based, keep it up preservation user.

> It's literally what keeps me sane and having fun.
Did you ever think that maybe that is not healthy but we live in a society?

Everyone consumes products lol

What is healthy then? We don't need constant entertainment and stimulation for sure, but it is normal and necessary to engage in entertainment to some extent. If it was times before books you'd just be enjoying watching some dudes kill each other in an arena or telling stories around a fire instead.

>not preordering the founder edition with cuck sack, sticker and figurine, then spent 50 USD on one t-shirt separately.
You will never been a true consumer.