Sequel trilogy is so bad nobody wants to make any Star Wars projects based around it or its characters

>sequel trilogy is so bad nobody wants to make any Star Wars projects based around it or its characters

What went wrong? Even Cassian Andor is getting a show from rogue one and he was nobody. But no Rey and Finn show even though they’re broke and would be cheap as fuck despite being main characters?

Attached: 62EAE0EC-91D4-4DB9-B05E-FEDA828CD637.jpg (2376x1285, 748.26K)

I thought that was obvious.
The ST wasn’t just bad, it was a soulless and mean spirited bad that makes even ironic enjoyment impossible and offers nothing for a separate author to fix.

It was just bad. Bad. BAD.
Like, holy shit, the casual fan theories after Force Awakens were 100x better than anything in the next two films.
Just not making Rey an obvious Mary Sue would have fixed 1/3rd of the issues alone.

The lack of world building in the sequel trilogy really killed off a lot of the potential. The prequel trilogy wasn't that great either but it did so much world building that game devs had a goddamn gourmet all you can eat buffet in terms of game ideas

This.

What world is there to expire in the sequels? Everything is off screen and half assed

>somehow… Palpatine returned
>also he had a fleet of world destroying space ships

Wow. So why give a shit about anything then?

Disney killing SW intentionally or otherwise has to be some sort of case of contradictory nonsense when comparing their company model. They paid 4 billion for an IP that prints money, is basically the gold standard for digestable heroes journey bullshit...and they fucked it up. They somehow got the stupidest normalfags on Earth to NOT care about Star Wars. You would think Disney would sell the fuckups that did this into Chinese slavery but they just don't care. Star Wars isn't even a fad like Marvel it persisted for decades on end in many more forms of media.

>Billion dollar company makes movie trilogy without any sort of basic outline
Boggles the mind

They had years of George's stuff to use though and even more stuff from more authors. This is like intentionally burning pieces of history based texts for a school project and then bullshitting your own idea of what that history entailed.

>The prequel trilogy wasn't that great either but it did so much world building that game devs had a goddamn gourmet all you can eat buffet in terms of game ideas
This. The Prequels actually had an identity.

It goes double for characters.
Why the fuck should I care about someone’s struggles and growth when they’ll get their development reversed and turn into a worthless deadbeat later? (This doesn’t just apply to Luke, all the OT’s main cast got this treatment, even Leia).
Am I just supposed to shrug and think
>maybe THIS time they won’t fuck it up
?

The only good thing to say about current Starwars is the reprint of old games on current consoles that almost seems like an accident or slipped under Disney's radar.

Attached: 1639977465286.jpg (1351x1500, 158.94K)

Nobody wants to be associated with Rey and Finn and the other soulless faggots. They're box office poison and they know they have turd on their hands.

>This is like intentionally burning pieces of history based texts for a school project and then bullshitting your own idea of what that history entailed.
I remember this scene. And they made Yoda burn it kek.

What is the question? Based star wars cunts know what the real deal is.

The Last Jedi was objectivly the best star wars movie to date. Its actually original and takes gives SW so much more depth. The only people who dont like it aee drooling retarded fans who cant accept that luke is a real character with depth instead of a god emperor that succeds at everything

There a long line of actors that got burned buy Disney in the last few years, you'd think more would be wise to avoid working with them, but the paycheck I guess is too much to ignore.

I unironically prefer Rogue One to Dark Forces.

>some retard played KoToR2 and speedread Kreia's dialogue and decided to half-ass it for their movie
so good bro

I know this is bait but it's like it was set just for me. I've been avoiding watching the ST until now and I literally just watched this movie today. It was so fucking boring and soulless and fuck you. I hated that shit. Lets hope Disney giving the greenlight on the KOTOR remake and calling it the "Legends" timeline is a sign they realized what a colossal fucking mistake those movies were.

Attached: 1634772368523.jpg (438x510, 63.57K)

Rogue One was good. Even Lucas liked it. That's the only thing came out of Disney. The rest was vandalism.

only good thing*

It's the only movie I've fallen asleep to in the cinema. I hate almost all of the characters, except Kylo Ren because he's intentionally flat / autistic and they can't make him yammer on about being pranked.
>The main villains 2nd in command is making cringe MCU jokes with the lead pilot of the trilogy.
>A pink haired caricature of feminism then takes 1/3rd of the film to annoy everyone (she's from a planet of all women too. Paradise!)
>Another 1/3rd of the film is an interracial romance storyline between an ugly asian girl & finn.
>For some reason, the Empire is a white supremacist group.

Attached: cornet oaked and smoked, formally soaked.png (2272x2106, 2.74M)

the guy who played finn straight up said he wouldnt do a shitty disney plus show

I enjoyed the visuals on rogue one and the lead-in to the original trilogy was a nice touch.

Fallen Order was a great basis. Don't need to deal with all the dogshit of the new trilogy at all, just ignore it entirely and make other stuff. I mean yea, the game was not a masterpiece but it was shockingly good for a star wars game.

after all the retarded shit he said previously there was no way they were going to hire him again, if he did say that he's just trying to make people think it was his choice