Realistically, what are the odds of it being good?

Realistically, what are the odds of it being good?

Attached: dragon's dogma 2.png (1200x800, 346.12K)

85-95%

pretty high

Attached: 142fzzpfcrh11.jpg (381x722, 173.55K)

what makes you so confident?

Attached: 1655094941233.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

100%

Attached: 1655422150304.gif (320x320, 1M)

absolutely 0%, just another good memory that is going to get shat on and ruined.

>100%
I hope animations will be as good as in 1st one.

Attached: wygv43g4bb.jpg (441x435, 151.21K)

I've never been wrong before.

MASTERWORKS ALL, CANT GO WRONG!

So, is the original a must-play game?

The fucking developers of the first game is still doing the sequel you retard. God I hate nu-Any Forums

yeah; it's rather short unless you want to screw around and do side quests.

>$5

well shit, guess this is mandatory.

I hope its pc only

Its like ds1 in a spirit way.
Like breath of the wild befor botw.

Capcom is in a golden age, high

But Breath of the Wild was garbage.

It's made by one of the last people in the entire industry that actually likes videogames

DMC5

Depends on if its PC only or not

I'm so hyped, I unironically believe this game is going to 100% live up to the hype, Itsuno is a god.

Attached: wc1724232-berserk-2016-wallpaper.jpg (2048x1536, 371.78K)

So yeah, like he said, just like Dragon's Dogma and DS1.

>Capcom is in a golden age, high
>Capcom is in a golden age
Yeah you definitely are high lmao

Attached: 1631084848324.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

I'm suspicious Capcom really takes Any Forums into consideration since there has been a defence force against any criticism about the REmakes and a recurring
>What would you like on the next Dragon's Dogma
thread

Weirdly, unpleasantly empty world with gigantic repetition of audio files to the point where I still have flashbacks to that shit, "wolves attack in packs!"

God I fucking hated this game.

99%

shazranny go away

Dragon’s Dogma at the time was a relatively new IP with grand ideas but unfortunately not enough time and budget to fully flesh out those ideas, hence the amount of cut content. Considering it’s recent burst of popularity, the MMO being a good base to snag some ideas from, as well as the game being years in the making, it has a pretty high chance to be fucking great. Of course, I could be wrong and this game can fall flat on its ass but I trust Itsuno.

Attached: 1634316549456.jpg (350x355, 51.24K)

>wolves attack in packs
No such line exists in the game. How cute for us to have another dumbass shitting on a game he never played.

very good
DMC5 was good so i have faith

Literally this

At one point Itsuno was one talented director among many, but he’s literally Percival searching for the Grail at this point with how many devs fell off

>"wolves attack in packs!"
guess there wasn't enough repetition because you got it wrong retard

I don't care much for capcom as a business, but their games are rock solid and easily among the best in the industry so I have faith in it being good. The hardest part of it being made allowed to be made to begin with is already behind us.

Itsuno is returning to direct, and has a strong track record. Dragon's Dogma is his baby, and capcom seem to trust him to just work away. Also the astronomical success of games like the Witcher 3 and Elden Ring will hopefully convince the suits that it's better to full arse this game rather than half arse it.