Untitled

Attached: 1638618905874.png (390x416, 12.12K)

SEETHE AND COPE, buycuck.

Attached: 1655443072233.gif (500x438, 1.8M)

See, now you're getting it

This man pays for all your videos games.

Never feel bad for pirating anything.

Attached: fink.jpg (1024x729, 182.27K)

Attached: 1655443200738.png (800x454, 90.08K)

Sounds reasonable.

Attached: 13117231695353.jpg (853x480, 65.77K)

>VIDEO GAMES WITH NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS SHOULD BE FREE, WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT ALREADY HAS A TORRENT
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 16357266937782.jpg (739x415, 33.34K)

>indie games have become so generic, formulaic and expensive for their gameplay quality that I started pirating them regularly
Motherfuckers expect me to pay 20$ for Carrion?

Attached: 0100.jpg (212x302, 61.03K)

Buying games is immoral, put that money towards your family and future instead

HhahahaAHAHAHA AMOGUS HAHA RED SUS RED SUS AMOGUS SUS IMPOSTER SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEGTSEKRYDRDYURDTUDYOTYKFJ5ETHSHTDJTIT RWARWAAAAAAAAHH

I pirate games specifically to have a negative impact on the economy. I also shoplift and hijack delivery trucks for that very same purpose.

Attached: C2A1E716-A4CB-43B8-89C1-F9A4E1F25817.jpg (120x142, 10.3K)

i just wanna be rich and flex on poors

Pirates are the vegans of Any Forums

denuvo is winning. there's only one person on the planet that can crack it, so all piratefags only get their goods on the whim of a tranny pirate.

>he pays $60+ for """""""triple A""""""" games

Attached: bsbiw5i8a3521.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Here's the difference:
Vegans are preachy, whiney and spineless, while pirates are chads who get shit for free

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fjr00in.mp3].jpg (1586x2048, 748.65K)

Yeah that about sums it up

Why should I care about other people? They aren't me.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>carrion
What at disappointment desu, you can experience the entire game by just playing the demo

Pirates are literally Jewish niggers.

Based

Attached: 1462541911313.jpg (750x875, 100.87K)

Society is antagonistic to me at every term, not paying for digital video games is possibly the smallest act of rebellion possible

>hmmm yes i will buy something that i could get a better version of for free lol
You are brainwashed

yeah that seems about right

How about "art and entertainment should be accessible to all for free in some form", "copying and sharing an artifact furthers its proliferation through culture and aids in preservation", and "publishing is not a legitimate profession and publishers deserve nothing"?

>art and entertainment should be accessible to all for free in some form

You realize that shit doesn't grow on trees, right?

Pretentious nonesense. Videogames are just electronic toys, they aren't art, they are products.

Right. It comes from artists/studios/creators/etc. Said individuals and groups can be and are compensated for their work long before the product in question is ever released.
Even outside of that, there are endless opportunities for monetization that do not involve paying for an infinitely and easily reproducible digital file.

A retard said this.

look at the quality of content on newgrounds
and then look at the quality of youtube today
money kills creativity and overcomplicates things
people should just make art out of passion and either live from donations or get a real job

naive little child

The economic system has fucked over people I care about. I'll take whatever I can from it.

Your reading comprehension is terrible.
I explicitly said "art and entertainment", so whether or not your dumb ass considers videogames to have artistic merit is completely irrelevant.

>Even outside of that, there are endless opportunities for monetization

Didn't you literally just say that entertainment should be free?

Most pieces of art are products.

You have no argument.
You probably don't even understand what I'm referring to in the first place.

Everyone else exists to serve me. Me. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: dog-whistles.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

>what is a "play to win" model
>what is a "pay what you want" model
>what is a "pay by art" model
>what are "freewares"
>what are "open source" games

t. Van Gogh collector.

No. I said it "should be accessible to all for free in some form". This does not mean that other forms cannot be monetized.
For example, books are available to be read for free at libraries, or through Project Gutenberg, but physical copies can be and are still sold.

shit is fertilizer for trees dumbass; it doesn't grow on it

Buy indie games unless devs are SJWs.
Pirate AAA games.

Attached: 1631326580847.jpg (1200x800, 666.61K)

Yes. Try and stop me bitch. Nothing more I have to say.

Here's what I heard you Jewish niggers say:

>OY VEY N SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEET

Now get to the back of the oven.