DUDE JUST PLAY THIS GAME WHERE YOU BACKTRACK IN THE LATTER HALF WITH A DIFFERNT CHARACTER BUT ITS THE SAME BOSSES AND...

>DUDE JUST PLAY THIS GAME WHERE YOU BACKTRACK IN THE LATTER HALF WITH A DIFFERNT CHARACTER BUT ITS THE SAME BOSSES AND LEVELS.
>THEN YOU FIGHT THE SAME BOSSES AGAIN WITH THE DUDE YOU PLAYED IN THE BEGINNING WITH SHITTY MINI GAMES
>HOPE YOU RIKE IT
What a load of garbage

Attached: DMC4COVER.jpg (260x323, 64.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/qanda-hideki-kamiya-on-bayonetta/1100-6207621/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 and 5 are the only good DMC games

At least it gives you a different character and an enjoyable combat system, DMC1 makes you backtrack through that whole ass boring game like a million times and makes you refight each boss 45 times.

just quit after you beat it with nero

Level design was always a big issue in DMC games. 3 is no better with its cringe ass “puzzles” and RE structure.
5 has like a third of the game done and after level 9 it’s the same fucking demon prostate traversal.
4 and 2 are just sad.

That’s what Kamiya did.
“Our inspiration for Bayonetta was half of DMC4”. Lmao.

Rent free.

I enjoyed it. Inferior to 3 and 5 but the combat is still really fun and I actually liked the gimmicks like the gyro and the grapple platforming, added some nice variety. Plus LDK is cool.

>forgetting 1
filtered

lmfao are you serious? you can't make that shit up

"No dices" said by the man itself

Yeah, he went sicko mode on the former employer.
gamespot.com/articles/qanda-hideki-kamiya-on-bayonetta/1100-6207621/

Attached: 5CC747E6-3551-476E-BBA7-F538BEDA26DA.jpg (828x134, 63.61K)

Did you know Trish in 4 had a cut back dash move? this would be the preview video at the divnity statue.
Ironic that the thing she lacks the most is mobility and evasive manuvers.

Attached: DMC4SE_Action_Unused__Draw__move_(Trish).gif (256x144, 1.45M)

That doesn't even sound malicious.
It sounds more like he was very busy with work, but still wanted to see what Itsuno's current take on the genre was, so he played as much as he could without impeding his schedule.

Attached: dmc same.png (913x748, 623.55K)

Other stuff that actually got cut from 4, meaning it can be found in the game's files:
>Training mode, the menu for this got posted hre
>Payline for Nero, was actually added again thanks to mods
>take this one with a huge grain of salt, but some user here said there's Majin form for Dante?? this one I've never seen myself and I bet it was just Dreadnaught

DMC4's budget cuts probably happened so Bionic Commando or Remember could get started, such a goddamn stupid blunder considering 4 was a mainstream success in spite of the cuts.

DMC4's developement was triple fucked, first, it shared a budget with 3SE, and a the new HD gen meant greater cost, add on top going from PS3 exclusive to X360, and lastly, they wouldn't let them delay the game. Imagine if they just took at least one more year and released all three versions of the better game together.

Yep, DMC4 is an amazing game.
No amount of seething will ever change that.

Haha, no

4 was a flawed gem due to rushed development but I still had fun. 5 improved on it greatly. Kirye has some goddamn cake.

>Payline for Nero, was actually added again thanks to mods
Was that only in the SE? If so, I think it's actually good that it was cut. Gives the actual new game more new stuff.

My problem is Payline is too fucking good, so fucking good going back to 4 and not having it is painful. Even once a friend that was going through 4 texted me "Nero's just missing a Killer Bee equivalent" and I made a shit eating grin.

Meh. The combat makes up for it. I had more fun in DMC4SE's Bloody Palace than I did in the entirety of DMC3. The combat feels so good
DMC1 is better than both of those

Someone post the "is this The End?" pic

Attached: 1655309033264.jpg (269x453, 71.64K)

>muh Bloody Palace Simulator
get the rope