Protagonist is a massive piece of shit for no reason

>protagonist is a massive piece of shit for no reason

Attached: 1655389198916.jpg (1908x3188, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love me some potatoes!

Attached: 19638.webm (626x540, 2.77M)

what game

She got karma'd later after fucking a goat. And by dying (again) in the true ending

Labyrinth of Refrain

Sequel got announced today for English release. We hyped bros? I'm fucking ecstatic.

What the fuck? Why did she do this? Was it actually just for the hell of it?
This kind of shit makes me so fucking angry holy shit, whats the point of doing something like this to a little girl and her lamb? What the fuck is wrong with the devs?

Had to test something it's okay

He isn't dead until you go in the well and kill him yourself later

not sure as I haven't played it in quite some time but iirc she either wanted to test if the miasma down there was toxic or if the well was too deep

this is one of the edgiest games i've ever played
wtf was with those screams when one of your dolls gets critted and loses a limb

Some people are just based
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litr

Have to finish this game but it became too hard and I hated how many characters I had to make

It's not even "edgy" in the sense most people here would think of. Shadow with a gun is edgy, Persona 3 can be edgy. LoR is legitimately fucked up and plays off it very well.
You don't even need that many unless you want to fully break the game. Which IS very fun. I do hope the "fusing" system is polished in Galleria

Jesus christ, I've seen some things about this game before and guessed it was edgy as fuck, but this is just too retarded, an innocent girl being heartbroken is actually awful, how bad does it get? Does the little girl at least have something good happen to her after this?

>find a new skin for the mage or tank girl I don't even remember
>it's a gross fat fuck
Give me my money back, I have never been so disappointed

Attached: 566540_20210626220248_1.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

user lemme tell ya about the true ending

She makes several friends and has plenty of fun throughout the game. Gets her share of misery too but the childlike attitude is a good juxtaposition to Dronya. She's extremely cute

>m
nigger

ngl i played the dub for luca just because whoever VA'd her was a perfect fit.

Go ahead, I've wanted to play this game for a long time because the visuals look v nice but the contents of the story seem really questionable and not to my taste, so I dont really care if I get spoiled even if I'll play it at some point
That doesnt sound too bad, really hope things go well for her, I may be a man but I just detest cute things suffering for no reason.

Dub for this game was fantastic, honestly. All the voices fit the characters pretty well. Witch and the Hundred Knight dub was pretty nice too for the most part.

I have reached world 4 or 5 but kinda just want to start over now
When the frug is 2 coming out in english?

next year

Wait what the fuck, really?
Has it really been a couple years already since they announced Labyrinth of Galleria? I'm not fucking prepared, dude

Attached: 1655432350767.png (512x512, 118.41K)