Guess the game

Guess the game

Attached: 1655441007354.jpg (1080x372, 77.69K)

>TF2

Attached: 1653926246987.png (1048x1584, 152.46K)

Especially after I fart in th cup

Attached: 61bsVaKKBdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1452x1468, 111.37K)

Little Witch Nobeta. Easy.

Winner

How did u know

>Nobeta after the Chinese got mad about Taiwan
>Factorio after trannies got mad at the dev for being friends with a guy who said something about trannies

>How did u know
Not the first thread about this game being reviewbombed by commies.

>Any Forums is there doors down

>commies
user we don't use that word anymore. It's disrespectful

A game with mostly negative recent reviews but already the asterisk review bomb mark means that it pissed off the chinks. And the only game in recent memory that still pisses off chinks is Nobeta.

What happened?

>being friends with
Not even that, he used the guys code and then told them to fuck off with their cancel culture when they complained about

>user we don't use that word anymore. It's disrespectful
Really earning those social shekels there, comrade

Chinks malding because Nobeta devs hired some vtubers for VA and these tubers say Taiwan is a country

Are we siding with against the chinks?

Not even that, they showed a screen of their youtube analytics that shows where viewers are watching from. It's sorted by region and shows Taiwan and China which IMPLIES Taiwan is separate from China.

The stupid thing is that most of the Taiwanese watchers were actually the Chinese using a VPN to get past the great firewall of China. They chose Taiwan because they still speak Chinese over there. Its basically like if a tranny walked into the women's bathroom, realised he would never be a women, and decided to shoot up an all girls school because of it but the only people in the bathroom were other trannies

Who are you quoting??

>reddits three blocks down

Nobody should side with anyone when it comes to hating commie bugmen. It should be a default state of mind.

no one in their right mind would side with those weirdos
i'd sooner kneel to xi than pretend any of those vtumors or their simps are cute or funny

Mordhau

Who do I follow