Why aren't you playing Diablo right now?

Why aren't you playing Diablo right now?

Attached: dz1wsgbbcs881.jpg (800x800, 77.25K)

Because I'm in bed and I have work tomorrow and my dog was put down today

Thinking of getting back into it since D2 Resurrected still isn't cracked. What are the best mods nowadays?
Last time I played was Belzebub a few years ago and the final stages were kicking my ass as Warrior.

Belzebub is still you get 60 fps and shieett nigga.

Strange, my folks put one of their dogs down today too

Wasn't there a competing mod with this as well? The Hell or summat?

I've started playing Diablo 3 on my PS4, still playing the main story. Is it really that easy on expert or I just had luck with the equip? I haven't unlocked higher difficulties.

Attached: 1655364748168.jpg (600x536, 64.26K)

The genuine nature of the Devil is an angry spirit forever locked away from getting a body. Alongside the cast-out spirits (aka "devils") he's flexing his power as much as he can.

Game is piss easy

I just beat Diablo 1 for the first time a couple of days ago, this was my stats before fighting Diablo himself. good game and very atmospheric for a hack and slash.

Attached: d1cs1.jpg (316x351, 61.22K)

Diablo 3 is a casual game.

It was ported to consoles for a reason. The campaign/story is just basically filler overall in D3. Once you beat it you CAN START optionally harder content. Takes a bit for it to actually get difficult.

Decide if it's worth your time.

IMHO I just think D3 is worse than D2Resurrected overall, but I wholeheartedly believe they are DIFFERENT gameplay games overall. I LOVE D3 couch drunk and high af on my switch for some casual demon genocide; whereas I would NEVER play D3 on PC because its so isekai tier in how OP you are.

Attached: laughing bob.png (1637x1080, 606.02K)

Stat's don't mean a lot besides resist. What kinda gear and way did you beat Diablo?

I only beat it recently for the first time with the archer class. Was super cheesy but fun.

>It was ported to consoles for a reason
Every diablo game is on console you retard

I played it a couple times last year and there's not quite enough replayability to justify another run right now. Still the best in the series though.

But they weren't DESIGNED for a console Gen X-er...

That's sad.
I'm playing Diablo Immortal, about tonso another elite. Think I've got 90~ hours in and only spent $230, not too bad

Keep seething you old fart

You didn't beat it.

Attached: imagesss.jpg (130x148, 3.25K)

Diablo 1 isn't, and we got D2 barely a year ago smartass. D3 is weird - at release, I completed the game and only got 1 legendary, and it wasn't even for the class I played as, all due to the real money auction house. Wheras at this point in time, legends drop often and the game is braindead easy and boring as a result

Ladder is dead and PD2 season 5 isn't out yet

Still waiting for a real sequel

>beat normal
You didn't beat the game, you beat the tutorial.

>Rogue
>good
It's Sorcerer >>>>>> Warrior > Rogue

>Diablo 1 isn't
Bruh, I owned this

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (998x900, 94.95K)