How's your farm going, user?

How's your farm going, user?
Try to keep it bumped, last thread died fast.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x800, 229.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

ja- i mean, uh, remember to buy strawberries in early game?

Why do you spam this thread every day non stop? You don't even discuss anything, you just make the same "how's your farm going" and leave. You don't even switch the words up.

You have to make the threads earlier, user. It should be all good now that announcement season is over.

I don't? I make new threads sometimes, but a lot of the time when I look there are ones already up.

I assume the farm is running well, I leave the woman to tend it. After I finish grooming my current target, I spend the rest of the day in the mines.

Attached: EmilyButBetter.png (370x368, 21.58K)

Can I get some tips for just starting out?

Attached: e3a12221-eb17-4ed4-8c4c-a3b2808ab341.jpg (1180x842, 65.9K)

>Try to keep it bumped, last thread died fast.
I see you've officially become a general.

Now post this in the couple threads that are actually up 24/7.

This.

Almost done with the community center in this play through. All I have left is the stupid bulletin board.

do the community center stuff as soon as possible, but still try to take it ez, man

Fall of year 1. Finally made it to winter, aka mining month.

Attached: Robby_6-17-2022_12116679.png (1408x1280, 2.01M)

When you find a dinosaur egg don’t immediately turn it into the museum put it in an incubator and hatch it so you can get your own Dinos without worrying about trying to find a new one. Also keep your eyes on the traveling cart they have a lot of good things and in your first spring save some money for strawberries from the flower festival. Also don’t marry my wife Haley she belongs to me

Attached: 74639A47-41BC-4FDC-A89E-8F48B67BE9E6.jpg (500x750, 44.63K)

So, here's some good news. I'm working on two new events (possibly three, if I have enough juice) for Morgan. I also want to have a sex scene, but I'll have to figure out some stuff that's not in any of the Jas mods so take it with a grain of salt for now.

Attached: 1655441223544.png (698x632, 383.18K)

Comfy

>Try to keep it bumped, last thread died fast.
Not even jas can withstand the dogma

Best of luck morganon. It'll be great to see another mod that's as fleshed out as jas. her mod's a great template I hope anons make use of

Is that a spa in the lower right?

>don’t immediately turn it into the museum
same for prismatic shard, don't sell it either.

Yes great point save your first prismatic shard for the desert and get a good weapon out of it

It's the japanese buildings version of the slime shed. I fill it with kegs. But yes, it does look like a bath house.

why are there japanese convenience stores on your farm

That weird shane thread yesterday made me think all the jasposters got rangebanned or something

Because I use this mod -
seasonal japanese buildings: nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3947

Didn't even post in it because I knew it was going to end up with nothing but off-topic shitposting.

Isn't there already a Stardew general?

You’re a fag who likes faggy games.