>nfts
>pre order bonus
>blockchain
>lootboxes
>cosmetics
>freemium
>subscription
> basic, limited, extreme and ultimate edition
How do we get out of this hellhole dystopia?

Attached: 3355.jpg (699x545, 45.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUAX0gnZ3Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old games and singleplayer games

Don't care I'm still playing MultiVersus day 1

Attached: batshag3821.png (1367x764, 591.04K)

>new = bad!
Shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1655439472302.jpg (1439x2270, 839.81K)

i have given up entirely on new multiplayer and AAA games. getting too old for this shit in my thirties.

only game i paid for this year is elden ring since it had none of that shit except a worthless digital guide if you pre ordered.

Were expansion packs a mistake?
Were they not the true beginning that led to DLC, and everything else?

Attached: 1651252876282.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Just don't fall for it, tl;dr: Just play games that don't do this type of shit and they will stop making games with this "features".

used to be you paid a third of the games price to get another optional adventure that lasted atleast half as long as the main game. Now? you pay 10 bucks and you get maybe a couple of short quests or a map and 4 weapons.

yes

>New Jet Set
>New Crazy Taxi
>Mfw

Attached: cat.gif (220x220, 356.5K)

Enjoy pso2 ngs part 2.

Good OP thread, that is what I looked like in 2010-2016 till I actually literally died and was resurrected by God. Just waiting for God to resurrect things back to a healthy track now.
I don’t even recognize that Batman and shaggy.

theyre from the the FaggotVerse. Earth G4-Y

You are literally under the age of 10.

Hey Ross

Attached: Accursed_Farms.png (949x1037, 1.41M)

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUAX0gnZ3Nw

WB is making it's own smash clone, free2play, crossplay, voice acting, items and a bunch of characters from the start, it's essentially what nick brawl should have been.

Attached: MultiVersus-Superman-Alternate-Costumes.jpg (450x225, 21.48K)

you're not gonna be happy when you see fortnite visuals instead of cel shaded graphics

I tried some game demo that looked like this game but it had a girl only and the game crashed a lot on PC. I remember the game complaining that I am using mouse and keyboard and it wanted me to stop. I managed to ignore the angry prompt windows and try their skating game and it wasn’t very good. The reason they want you to use controller is because their game actually sucks and they want you to look past it and think that their literal artificial intelligence they command to do a perfect spin is somehow better than you. I had more fun playing Battlefield 1972 mod with the nitro to perform jumps on a platforming type of game with looptyloops and having friends ride in the back seat for the lulz.