Why are people hyped?

I don’t understand. I thought the first game was painfully average, and the only coolish idea was the climbing on monsters part.
So why is a sequel so much you need to pin a thread?

Attached: F8F2168B-1C23-45FE-9552-8FB33F9EB2FB.jpg (1400x933, 80.87K)

There is literally no other game worth looking forward to. None.

no one cares faggot tranny

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, which coincidentally was both announced at the same time while also far more likely to be the better game.

shut up Todd, your game is dogshit

And why are people looking forward to this?
Fucking nothing in DD is remotely interesting, soulful, or well done

Because this one's going to be two times more average, i can hardly wait!

you’re not funny user

spbp

>popular... BAD!
How are you faggots not tired of this?
Honestly.
I am fucking exhausted just from watching you do it.

Because the sequel might iron out those issues. Itsuno was busy babysitting Ninja Theory with DmC which didn't allow him to be 100% focused on Dragon Dogma.

tHIS AND FPBP, also DD was like this extremely cool 'what could have been' typa thing so if 2 delivers it's gonna be one of the best ARPGs ever made

There is absolutely nothing to be hyped about with that game.

Seriously why do you people like this game so much. Nothing in it is interesting

Once upon a time a bunch of contrarians were joking that Dragon's Dogma, a mostly unheard of game by Capcom was better than Skyrim to troll Bethesdafags. 10 years later the meme has taken the form of unironic praise.

>I don’t understand. I thought the first game was painfully average
I dunno, I think you're a painfully average faggot and a mediocre slurper of dicks, yet you felt the need to make your own thread.

it has soul
if you don't get it, you don't have it

Combat was amazing for an action rpg. The rpg elements were very half baked same with the open world but the potential for a great game is there.

>dragons dogma
>popular

Attached: bahwbee.jpg (200x200, 9.86K)

>Combat was amazing for an action rpg
It really wasn't

Skyrim is dogshit, I think this game is a 7/10 at best and even then I would play it any day over the shit Bethesda shits out.

>Soul
What soul?

>the only coolish idea was the climbing on monsters part.
You didn't beat the game. Go back and actually play it. Don't worry, I promise it gets good 40 hours in, unironically.

>i-it wasn't???
Oh just a tranny already convinced of his bs.

hope they put some effort into level design this time, best area in the game was an asset flipped dlc dungeon

>shitposters have been buck broken so hard they're STILL trying
You love to see it.

Attached: 1579023676946.png (626x377, 438.24K)

It is certainly popular here in Any Forums where OP made this shitty thread you fucking goon.

It is pretty good, shit like Skyrim was getting praised left and right and that game has some of the shittiest combat I've seen. DD had great movesets for each class, animations felt great and you had some reactive elements in the environment. Polish that more and tou have an excellent combat system.

Callisto
RE4 remake
Wo Long
Baldurs Gate 3
Cyberfunk

Soul.

Unique classes and moves that don’t really show up in other games. Climbing huge monsters was neat but they also baked a lot of interesting interactions into just about everything. Chimeras behavior changes with each head you defeat - the first time I killed the lion first with explosive darts I was impressed it was even possible. Even end game enemies are susceptible to status ailments and even eliminators can be petrified and killed outright. Dire wolves dragging you away from your pawns to maul you in some far off bush is rad as fuck.

It’s all small potatoes on its own but it all comes together to make it a unique experience, and between all of the different classes you can tackle everything in a wide number of ways such that a lot of players will all have slightly different experiences to gush about. It’s just fun.

It's definitely good, but it is not "amazing"

Climbing and grappling monsters which majorly changes how you fight them (pick up goblins and use them as human shields or throw them off cliffs)
Pawn system where they learn new techniques and AI from other players.
Impressive character customization.
Most classes play super differently.
Lots of items with special uses.
Couldnt climb but could still jump or glide on anything.
Very cool monster designs.
Very compelling antagonist and some neat world mechanics.

Now imagine the above with next gen technology like level streaming and drop-in multiplayer, running in the RE engine.

The soul of the Dragon

> Baldurs Gate 3
Hahaha, oh wait your serious.......

Dragon's Dogma 1 is the best 7/10 game ever made.
It's heavily flawed in a lot of small ways and a few big ways, it's clearly unfinished even before you see the crazy shit they had planned, and ultimately if you fall in love with it none of that matters because you can see the heart of the 10/10 game it is inside.