In retrospect? Maybe one of the worst 3D platformers of all time

In retrospect? Maybe one of the worst 3D platformers of all time.

Attached: 1E485CA5-B1FD-4879-9995-F38CD4C487CB.jpg (466x322, 33.98K)

Nice opinion retard
Here's your pity (you)

We get it. You just fell off the barn and died again while searching for the bees. Maybe finish it first.

Nah that would be xenogears

>haha pee and poo and dicks ecks dee
>this was considered the peak of millenial humor at the time

Very embarassing

Honestly, yes. The gameplay is atrocious. Never got past the zombie level. I had a blast playing multiplayer with friends as a kid though.

GET OUT. YOU SUCK, no you go. No I’m not going anywhere you shit head. Get the fuck out of my neighbourhood. You no artist, you’re a mediocre piece of shit you can’t even play. I’ve been playing 41 years. GET OUT. No YOU go, get the fuck out GET THE FUCK OUT, GET OUT. FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. Get out.

Yeah, it was all about the naughty humor, and the multi-player

The game has literal cuck programing in it

Imagine being embarrassed about a video game lol, you sound like a woman.

terrible opinion.
also, sex with berri.

You clearly haven't played many 3D platformers if you genuinely think that.

honest to god i don't understand why people suck rare's dick
quite literally the only good things rare ever did were dkc 1 and 2, maybe dk racing
everything else was shit
floaty gameplay, incomplete movesets, mario 64 but somehow turned into shit, games ran like garbage and were poorly optimized...
and i say this as a zoomer who grew up on an snes and n64 with all the "big hitters" and the only n64 games i played daily were mario 64, wave race and mischief makers

What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people. I mean, what would that do? Let's face it, what would it do?

Attached: ted.png (475x472, 175.47K)

I'm retrospect?
Berri was my first fap, and probably the reason i lust after furry women

>i say this as a zoomer

Attached: 1646980355285.jpg (680x377, 37.81K)

Isn't it it a little bit late to start talking about "3D platformers"?

Banjo-Kazooie was the collectathon formula brought to perfection. Perfectly sized areas that didn't overstay their welcome, you could complete each level fully (with one exception) on the first run-through, and the collectibles were laid out as paths to guide you. After that they tried to go too big with "more is better" as a mindset and it didn't work out as well.

They would probably enjoy the game quite a bit.

I guess. Not exactly a lot of platforming in it. The only map that has more than like 3 jumps is the Mr Big Cog tower and I suppose that's no good at all.
But yeah, giant amounts of input lag and poor depth perception. Luckily you're just really running around from skit to skit picking up the 1 or 2 bundles of cash per level.

Tooie was better