CAPCOM leak

Let's play the guess game

Legends 3 re-reveal when?

Attached: cap.png (443x820, 126.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/no-rival-schools-on-psn-now-no-rival-schools-on-psn-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no Resident Evil Outrage. It's Resident Evil Outbreak, which is in the Nvidia leak, too. Some kind of remaster. Remastered character models from this project showed up on Capcom's site, too.

>Remastered character models from this project showed up on Capcom's site, too.
proof

>24
Powerstone bros...

Attached: falcon.png (387x325, 208.79K)

You forgot to cross out MH NS G since that's Sunbreak. Also keep in mind that these titles could get cancelled, so for stuff far down the line like Power Stone and Final Fight, don't treat them as guarantees.

>resident evil hank

texas?

Is MHNS G not Sunbreak? is Resident Evil Re:Verse not OUTRAGE?

OG Lion...

Attached: FUnlEjCUUAIByG9.png (640x480, 256.16K)

vs Lion from RE History Website with completely redone texture work.

Attached: FUnlF7_UEAAxva7.jpg (1083x609, 63.28K)

Give me ports or remasters for Tech Romancer, Plasma Sword/Star Gladiator 1 & 2, Rivals School 1 & 2, Power Stone 1 & 2 or literally anything without that crappy Murican hyper realistic art style they use for every Capcom game now

Attached: Capcom Fighting games.png (900x805, 870.94K)

Done
>is Resident Evil Re:Verse not OUTRAGE?
No idea

Attached: 1655438429600.png (443x820, 125.76K)

i see

Is there any credibility to this? Also, didn't Outrage/Outbreak get canceled?

hunk

Attached: 1637259726421.png (188x28, 3.02K)

Yes. These were all taken from the ransomware.

Considering there's Shiled and Shield G I want to say that is ExoPrimal, with Regolith being Pragamata maybe.

Bear in mind it is entirely possible that the Outbreak remaster was cancelled. But it was in development in 2020 at least. We will find out eventually.

I personally think "Outrage" was mistranslated bullshit.

Attached: PowerStoneArt.jpg (981x1375, 270.46K)

Rival Schools is fucked by VA contracts and probably won't get a re-release.
destructoid.com/no-rival-schools-on-psn-now-no-rival-schools-on-psn-ever/
However Rival Schools 1 did get a JP only PSN release 3 years after that article was made so it's definitely not a never ever situation like that article says. Just really unlikely.

>Final Fight
>2024
I hate this. Resident Evil and Monster Hunter are dogshit franchises, bring back beat-em-ups. We're on the edge of a new golden age and these cunts want to bring out more samey Resident Evil dogshit. How many times are you anons going to be happy with playing a walking simulator that isn't even scary?

stfu final fight is samey dogshit

You have no taste if you get hyped for Resident Evil and Monster Hunter games. Jap Call of Duty

jap cod is pokerman or final faggotry