ITT: games you remember from this era

ITT: games you remember from this era

Attached: 8CA1120D-B296-45F3-9413-9428B8CB3BA4.png (320x480, 242.59K)

Halo 3

The game where the dude is running and you tap the screen and the dude reverses gravity and flips upside down

motox mayhem

if we are talking early iphone era games, i remember that dead space game where you play as a girl. was pretty good

this thing killed the internet by making it accessible to literally everyone

Attached: 91XjvSXKx2L.png (1024x600, 960.37K)

did you really think it wasnt ever going to happen? Im pretty sure that was the end goal from the start

probably, eventually

for me it was jetpack joyride

The internet was already accessible to everyone prior to the iPhone, you retard.

>there are little cocksuckers on this board now whose parents raised them by sticking them on an iPhone
Ooooh Angry Birds, le nostalgia!

Temple run
Doodle jump

It was fun, cheesed it when I found a way to get coins faster.

Attached: Zombiewood.png (673x327, 619.52K)

september never ended, you're part of the problem child

Attached: SwordOfFargoal.jpg (1232x909, 621.05K)

One of my happiest memories was watching my 2 year old son play that running game where you have to dodge obstacles. He was so good at it, far better than me. I havent seen him in 6 years.

It kills me everyday. Hes 12 years old now and self harming. I wish i could save him. I will never forgive his mom, she didn't need to destroy that poor childs life.

Zenonia

Does anyone know where to access the original game files? It's not on the app store anymore.

Jesus fuck, you browse Any Forums and you had the gall to think you were mentally fit enough to have a kid? What the fuck?

TAP TAP REVENGE

DOOM resurrection
temple run
gravity hook

Mgs4 had a mobile version called mgs touch and it’s almost certainly worse than anything you’re expecting

This fucked my fetish life up.

jesus christ smartphones were terrible back then. no one seems to appreciate how much they progressed up to today

Is this subway surfer era?

Attached: ab67616d0000b2739bfd85d7d241d667a817a039.jpg (640x640, 144.79K)

Attached: zuma.jpg (640x480, 160.53K)