Name a lazier copy/paste series than Yakuza. No Trails/Kiseki or Nepshit

Name a lazier copy/paste series than Yakuza. No Trails/Kiseki or Nepshit.

Attached: 1628188889197.jpg (640x414, 19.66K)

ur mum LMAO

Cod

Assassins Creed.

any nintendo series.
/thread

Attached: 1508618304909.jpg (1593x1481, 771.56K)

New Super Mario Bros.
Assassin's Creed.

No, they get new locations and mechanics each time. Yakuza has used the same city copy/pasted a hundred times over.

Trails of cold steel

Yakuza also adds new locations so by your logic its not a rehash.

>The existence of one central city across all the games makes it copy/paste
So what about all the other cities?

They're all asset flip locations and they're reused over and over again. How many times have we been to Sotenbori at this point? Yakuza 3 - 5 were straight up just copy/pasted each year with some slight variations added to Kamurocho, such as rooftops and underground areas.

I can't. The retards will keep eating up shit though.

Attached: 1655438238186.jpg (640x360, 184.26K)

Bomberman

>name a lazier series
>but don't mention these lazier series

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it an asset flip. Tell me one Yakuza game where is Okinawa reused. No the start of 4 doesn't count because that's only for the orphanage.

Can't mention the most obvious bottom of the barrel shitfests. You can add Atelier to the pile.

Yakuza games are inherently asset flips. They made several remakes out of said assets, and even spinoffs.

Cod, Pokemon, and Asscreed are all made by different teams making some of them feel wildly different between years. I actually think they are worse than Yakuza because in some games they go backwards and the new game feels worse than the one that came out the previous year. In Yakuza I normally can't tell which games are being made by the B-Team and the games normally get better until they do an engine overhaul and start some things from scratch.

I like that Yakuza uses the same city and the same minigames over again. Kamaracho always feels dense with a ton of shit to do where Asscreeds have the same copypaste towers in every game. They have a different city in each game but the cites only look unique. Yakuza has a ton of side activites and diversions that don't change much from game to game but I'm glad they are there.

Attached: 1550994120913.jpg (1920x1080, 389.04K)

I love the Yakuza games and they make great use of rehashing their assets. It also keeps dev time low enough that we've got a game almost every 15 months on average. just hoping they put the rest of them on PC.

KOF

Attached: terry.jpg (650x150, 104.66K)

>and the new game feels worse than the one that came out the previous year.
Nigger this shit applies to Yakuza too, the game quality is all over the place.

This. 3 was a downgrade from 2, 5 was a downgrade from 4, 6 was a downgrade from 0. They were never really that fun to actually play to begin with and all have various issues.

Pokemon has the same exact type of development cycle, where they create a bunch of new assets every other generation and then reuse the ever living fuck out of them until the HDD containing them fucking dies and they have to make new ones.