Kim-san, what if *I* killed him?

Kim-san, what if *I* killed him?

Attached: 345671cd8176b4ae308616c091c1aa3f.png (829x716, 1022.31K)

Stop shilling this pretentious leftist slop here

Attached: 3A2F257E-87DC-4996-B4EC-3E2BE19094D6.jpg (1242x2035, 938.3K)

Stop being a faggot.

based
disco elysium troons need to fuck off back to their discord

It's not "leftist" as much as it is "having any political opinion about the world of Elysium at all is fucking pointless and only serves to drag people down." The world is infinite, and inscrutable. Resources are unlimited, arguing about how to divide them only causes poverty and death. Instead of fighting wars or committing terrorist acts, people can just traverse the Pale and build what they want. But they don't because they'd rather impose their beliefs on others without their consent.

I hate this game

Attached: Charles Manson Elysium.jpg (256x256, 11.94K)

Why?

But if i can't bait poltards where will i get my dosis of attention!?

>It's not "leftist" as much
Stopped reading here.
It is pinko dogshit and I would respect you more if you were honest about it.

The developers are definitely Communists or sympathetic to Communists. I don't think the game itself is, though. Unless they believe we live in a post scarcity capable society already, I don't see how Disco Elysium is supposed to promote a leftist message.

Anything that is produced by communist is designed to promote a leftist message. Now this is not a problem in an honest society. But when you have people lie about a product like DE it can only mean that they as well as the product are subversives who are attempting to increase the prestige of a product by removing it's connection to communists.
Everyone hates communists because they are retarded and when they know communists made something they engage the more critical elements of the brain when they examine it.
They do this to reduce the impact of the communist mind virus on the world around them.

Man once the Japs get their hands on this game it's all over.

quite typical of a chud to attack something that challenges his worldview

How do you think they are going to like Kim?

>S-stop exposing our communist lies!!
No.

>shilling
Does this game really need shilling when everybody knows it?

>message promoting is only good if its politics I like
I bet you haven't even read what you criticize, pathetic.

Probably like him a lot.

>message promoting is only good if its politics I like
That's correct yes.
>I bet you haven't even read what you criticize, pathetic.
I have actually, I have read a lot of leftist books and the Quran so I can hate them more accurately.

What have you read? You aren't one of those retards that thinks Marx's LTV didn't incorporate utility, right?

Kim is Korean.

Attached: E3BB353F-8969-42A3-8750-A38C1C31BE9D.jpg (567x560, 46.64K)

The Japanese localization was shown in a JP Nintendo Direct, I wonder if that version fell through or something
Anyway I look forward to seeing the political memes and drug references disturbing japanese streamers with their genetic-level aversion to controversial topics

Kitsuragi is definitely a japanese name

>Kitsuragi
Anyways he's supposed to be generally Asiatic.

The most recent leftist tripe I read was Noam Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent"
I am not sure why are you probing for a book list here however since I could just post a bunch of book names and claim I read them. I have of course read things like the communist manifesto, I was reading a lot about critical theory last year before I just got sick of that style of shitty book.

What’s wrong with manufacturing consent lol
What a weird book to call leftist tripe

user, even most communists deride Chomsky and the Manifesto. Discussing communism without reading Capital is like discussing capitalism without reading hayek, mises, etc.

OP is a part of the homosexual underground.

Attached: harrier.jpg (600x338, 35.09K)

communist believe we live in a post scarcity society, thats the point

>user, even most communists deride Chomsky and the Manifesto.
Sounds like something a communist would say.
>Discussing communism without reading Capital
When did I say I never read Das Kapital?
Noam's linguistics is very subversive and cuntish.

>reading the cucked plagiarized rehash by cumsky
It's called INVENTING REALITY by DR. MICHAEL PARENTI