PERSONA THREAD

>All these FF7/DD2 threads
Let's not forget an amazing collection of games is coming to all modern platforms (except Switch)

What are we looking forward to most? What are we replaying?

Going to play P5Royal asap, day one buy as soon as the Steam page pops up

Shame we didn't get P3FES desu

Attached: Persona-New-Platforms_06-14-22-768x432.jpg (768x432, 119.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/guides/persona-5-royal-changes-all-differences-compared-to-persona-5#new-content-in-persona-5-royal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How different is Royal from vanilla persona 5? I haven't played it in a while so I'll likely still play it, but I'm interested.

>No Switch
Ignored

Attached: 1587135811956.jpg (1920x1080, 502.75K)

Why aren't they available right now? They've already been translated.

pushsquare.com/guides/persona-5-royal-changes-all-differences-compared-to-persona-5#new-content-in-persona-5-royal

p3p makes it worthless.
FF7 and DD2 are actually new and exciting you stupid faggot.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T TALK ABOUT NEW GAMES

I don't know why but companies sell their games in either october, November or February even when they're finished way earlier.

The main thing is that it adds an extra chapter after yabadabadoo that's about 15 hours long. There are also numerous quality-of-life changes and small extra things here and there.

Persona is shit.

Attached: 1594426702728.jpg (1188x1051, 463.45K)

Because when a game is ported, it has to be play tested. Otherwise you get Cyberpunk.

Or hell, you want a recent example of an actual straight port that took forever to arrive, and was still bugged and broken to shit? KotOR 2 on switch. On top of that, the RCM is already completed, yet it doesn’t even have a solid release date for the switch version.

>Square Enix can put FFVII Crisis Core Reunion on Switch
>Atlas can't do the same for ports of fucking PS2 games
I know Any Forums will forever get mileage out of the "UNDERPOWERED HARDWARE LEL" shitposting, but this really is further proof that Atlas is just fucking incompetent and/or spiteful and has nothing to do with technology.

>D-don't forget our shilling!
The state of p5 troons lol

Same shit cast but with more padding.

Attached: 1655438326568.png (885x890, 1.47M)

Square Enix also skipped on porting Kingdom Hearts and used streaming, so.

Garbage ports of shit games, apply yourself cucksonafag

I honestly can’t imagine why they wouldn’t port it to switch.
The switch is the only thing that matters in Japan, video game wise. Japan is the only thing that matters to Atlus. I’m guessing it *really* doesn’t run on switch.

Soul lackers 2 will get outsold by live a live.

>602737087
Seethe more, tendie.

I keep hearing rumors its getting relocalized by some tranny. I dont really care about that but how the fuck does it make sense to relocalize something that already has a decent localization? Are they going to fucking add smartphones and zoomer slang or something for p3p and p4? Please explain I must be retarded or something.

Attached: 1655060836586.png (911x566, 103.44K)

I literally played all the games in the OP multiple times, why the fuck would I talk about these shoddy ports and not the new and exciting DD2 and FF7R part 2?

Attached: 1640799584743.gif (540x453, 103.49K)

It’s not get a new dub. They’ve put some dumb monkey as one of many in a team changing the button prompts and they bragged about it on twitter. This caused Any Forums and youtube grifters to go into hysterics.

>I keep hearing rumors its getting relocalized by some tranny.
So atlus west?

Attached: Lol.jpg (914x693, 294.93K)