I lul'd

i lul'd

Attached: justwOw.png (687x770, 496.38K)

what a dumb way to say "Must agree to Terms of Service" what's the point of this

You do realize this isn't done because Blizzard wants certain groups protected but because they don't wanna be sued because some tranny committed suicide over Blizzard allowing harassment in their games, right?

imagine having to get your news from sancucku complex

>what's the point of this
To farm (You)'s.
You guys really need to learn to stop replying to dogshit threads like this.

What if I insult them in a different language?

>getting news from sankaku complex
the same dudes who cry about china but cant stop jerking off to genshin, literal brainrotten coomers

Attached: 1631771195637.png (193x214, 61.4K)

Niggas on Any Forums be like I don't get offended by words but call you a nigger or a tranny at the slightest implication telling them they're wrong.

only way i get to play WoW these days is in the weekend when my wife is at her bfs place.

/thread

Not same,
You must agree to terms service, then you must agree to anti harassment social contract

Jannies powertrippin

>online community populated with internet shitlords
>community complains constantly
>doesn't spend money on additional content
>normies flood the internet
>praise the game and developers incessantly
>buy all of the additional content
>shitlords call normies faggots
>normies start to leave
>devs ban shitlords
>shitlords on suicide watch
you gotta learn to either stop acting like a Any Forumstard outside of Any Forums or get the fuck off of online games. it's not our internet anymore. faggot.

Attached: 1654050049786.jpg (608x1059, 93.96K)

how much lower does this thing have to fall before hitting bedrock

BASED

Attached: 2332.jpg (558x758, 73.02K)

Blizz projecting it's bad behavior onto the playerbase. The playerbase might be bad, but we didn't have a Cosby suite.

No rape in blizzard games anymore...

>sankaku complex
isn't that a shitty hentai booru

That's pretty impressive how you're so dumb

RETCON SHADOWLANDS

Attached: 1643710517591.webm (439x376, 830.33K)

pic related is literally the russian schizo from a few hours ago

retcon all of WoW and make warcraft 4

>sankaku complex

The WoW fanbase is very similar to pokemons. They both bitch and moan but when the new game comes out they're all there with knife and fork in hand for their scrap of shit. WoWs is only slightly more worse just because of how schizophrenia they are about everything.

virtue signaling to make people forget about the rapes. if they actually wanted to stop harassment they would hire more customer support gms instead of relying on automated bans. they dont want to spend the money on that, bobby needs another yacht

WoW fanbase is absolutely not the same as pokemon since most left ages ago, while pokefags will die playing their shovelware.