OK no BS just give it to me straight

OK no BS just give it to me straight

Gem or Coal?

Attached: neoh.png (923x522, 615.34K)

Gem if you like Ninja Gaiden
The constant baiting of Souls vs Nioh is pointless and stupid since the two only share the barest of surface similarities

Certified gem.

uhh..diamond in the rough?

It starts out playing like Dark Souls and becomes les and less as you get upgrades. Its a game where its very possible to "build wrong" and force yourself into an un fun situation. It helps to know that your stats basically mean jack shit for your entire first playthrouhg outside of equipping gear.

Did someone say gem?

Attached: 013BE868-F9EC-48CC-AA8A-F1F4ADF12ED1.png (700x856, 82.07K)

Nioh is tight

Coal

Only for the first level of Nioh 1
As soon as you can use multiple stances and ki pulse it's different

Don't bother if you're a Soulborne / Sekiro fan

I like both the Nioh and Souls series. Stay mad faggot.

It’s keyed

I think the only FROM game you could be a fan of that translates well to Nioh is Sekiro. Not just cus jap aesthetic, but general mobility and parry playstyle.

gem, feels like Ninja Gaiden mixed with Onimusha and a loot-based game.

Nioh 2's the better one to play all up though.

Only similarity is the exp system

>Nioh first 40 hours trash rest of the game i s knio
>Nioh 2 is kino all the way through

It's Borderlands with Ninja Gaiden and much better than it sounds
Sick ass game play it loser

brimstone

>doing another Nioh 2 run
>try to not use Fists this time
>always go back to fists
The game is straight up not fun for me if I'm not using fists, how do I stop this?
Also where do I get coomer mods/spoiler]

Did 2 improved the UI? so much garbage loot to look at on the first game

Nioh 2 might be the best game I've ever played. If you're into making builds and grinding for gear upgrades to overcome increasingly difficult challenges, the end game elevates it hard but the base game is a very fun action rpg in its own right where gear doesn't really matter and you can kill everything naked with a wooden sword.

It's the same for me except it's not fists, it's 1-kat. It just doesn't feel satisfying for my play style to use anything else.

Use spear

what weapons complement 1kat? I always stick to fists and 3-section-staff

can i use a big polearm

Another 1kat.

Attached: 1630252266199.jpg (592x790, 103.01K)

okay memelord riddle me this, does 1kat have dank iajutsu moves?

I wouldn't know. I only use low stance!

Attached: 1642440107660.jpg (473x476, 17.85K)

>every fucking thread
go away

yes it does
there's at least two I remember, plus the ability to go into sheath directly from ki pulse

Now that is tempting. How is Odachi, is it an unga bunga stick or basically 1kat but bigger?

yeah
switchglaive is like a bloodborne weapon with 3 forms, low stance has the blade folded down like a saw cleaver, mid stance has it open like a glaive, and high stance tilts the blade down like a scythe.

It's unga bunga with some 1kat similarities. If you manage the stance changes well you can optimally get some decent speed and wrecking damage.