Piracy is good even though morality and ethics are a thing

>piracy is good even though morality and ethics are a thing

Attached: 1642105784600.png (394x528, 50.92K)

Only people without critical thinking ability care about morality and ethics.

piracy is good because I don't want to pay
simple as that

>retards will say this digital but cannot in physical

Piracy is good because it filters out people who are legitimately stupid into pretending it's bad.

Piracy is the most moral and ethical choice in the majority of cases

Attached: 20220203_184315.jpg (359x468, 28.78K)

The most pirated games have made the most money. If you pirate games, you help the industry thrive.

If I could infinitely steal anything in real life with no consequences from the comfort of my home I'd do it in a heartbeat.

IP law is immoral

What are the moral implications of creating a free copy?

Everything in the universe should cater to me.

>uTorrent

>free shit lmao

Attached: FF938457-0CDE-44DB-B573-B48FFB530BD8.jpg (500x500, 32.24K)

Anyone who isn't a total fucking retard isn't going to care about "morality and ethics" when it comes to piracy.
Only mongoloid cavemen with a guilty conscience waste time trying to justify it to strangers online.

I don't know how magically cloning a preexisting thing would be immoral in any possible way.

if it's from companies who treat their employees like shit I feel absolutely no shame

I only respect people who pirate without excuses. "Yeah whatever I pirate my shit" and that's it
The moment "people" (Any Forumstards) start throwing four-sided excuses to justify their retardedness is when I lose all respect for them

not engaging in needless consumerism is the most ethical option

DIE FELINE DIE

Attached: 1649482909778.gif (360x202, 1.08M)

if a parent company has a single game with a lootbox i consider it not just ethical but your duty as a human to pirate their games.

Dont care you are gay

Attached: 1455239766514.jpg (1024x768, 465.15K)

dumb cope

Piracy is a net positive. Doesn't mean every individual act of piracy is good. Good job bringing up morality and ethics without understanding nuance.

/qa/ lost.

>stalled
stalled

Attached: 1642640950395.png (642x707, 124.81K)

Don't care about morals or ethics but pirating runs the risk of malware. I just don't want to deal with that shit.
And no, just because some people online say it's safe or that you never experienced any issues (that you know of) doesn't mean it's safe.

>t. your mothers anus

By existing in society you are already a consumer. Unless you somehow live in a cardboard box in the mountains of Tibet which I doubt.

Dude who ask about your opinion.

Attached: 1627851064381.jpg (976x1054, 128.18K)

Damn, we really do live in a society.

Why would I waste time and energy to pirate some shit I would never even play

So are those creators of said media are random?

>loot boxes are bad because its bad okay