ITT: Pitch your ideas for Mickey Mouse vidya when Disney loses the copyright in 2 years

ITT: Pitch your ideas for Mickey Mouse vidya when Disney loses the copyright in 2 years.

Attached: CYJo8yZUkAEas2o.jpg (1029x819, 107.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/4178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Epic Mickey 3

A quirky RPG that's inspired by 2000s internet humor starring Mickey and a stereotypical Kingdom Hearts OC.

>op doesn’t understand copyright

How cute. He thinks it won't be extended again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.37K)

If you had all the money in the world and the power to change the law, what would you do user?

Ban gacha and mtx

What'll happen if they don't extend it for the gorillionth time? I remember hearing that you'd still not be able to use him.

I would fund 1000 indie games. By chance at least some will be good, and there could be a couple masterpieces or absolute hits.

I guess they could always threaten you with legal action and ruin you, shit must be expensive as fuck.

Disney PMC instigates civil war 2

I hear one strategy is that only the version from Steamboat Willie would be usable for outside works and thus if you try to deviate from that more than some % then they'd still come after you for copying some other version of Mickey they still own the rights to. (you know these psychos actually have algorithms and such for what kind of character design is what % removed from past designs, like with Star Trek Kelvin vs Prime timeline right? They will make it so expensive and risky to use him no one would dare)

A bot that can offer me an opportunity to talk with my waifu.

Attached: 1647834728847.png (1920x1080, 684.85K)

qrd on that law?

Disney awakens from his cryosleep and destroys all of Florida

There are still other IP rights. Felix the Cat is in the public domain yet DreamWorks bought it.

Originally copyright was supposed to last 28 years, or 56 if extended. Disney has been paying the US Government to extend it so Mickey doesn't go public domain.

Is there hope for this bros...
congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/4178

Disney characters meet anime characters

Pretty sure you realistically could do that already, or soon

>What'll happen if they don't extend it
They will, so this question is irrelevant.

>going back to 28 years if I'm reading that correctly lmao
lol not happening user

Based

Make breast implants mandatory for all women under 50

I'm not a mathemagician but walt died in 66 right? Wouldn't that alone preserve the copyright until 2036?