They're going to have to skip/change a LOT of mainline FF7's original story if they're going to want to push this shit...

They're going to have to skip/change a LOT of mainline FF7's original story if they're going to want to push this shit into 3 games.

Attached: 1648038865388.png (668x1130, 701.43K)

It was kinda obvious with the first part, what with the timelines changing

Yeah, but in the word "Remake" you might logically expect them to "Remake" the original game, not make some weird highlight-reel.

There's no fucking way they'd be able to remake the entire original into only 3 parts, hence the streamlining. They just used the words "Remake" for marketing.

I think Remake just was called that since it mostly follows a lot of the early plot. Now that the plot's diverged so much, the sequel isn't being called remake. Its a sequel to Final Fantasy VII Remake, not a continuation of Final Fantasy VII's original story in a remake.

Looks like shit anyway desu.

now that I know there is gonna be 3 parts, if feels like this first one being all about Midgard really fucked up the timing. the first one should have ended at junon as they fight the first Jenova and leave for a new continent

according to the leak we are not even gonna get playable Cid....

They could have if they actually followed the format, i.e. simple, limited animation, Chibi overworld, and have the battles at their current level of detail. I hear this excuse endlessly and it's bullshit

Cid wont be playable in part 2, but he will be playable in part 3 with the highwind

GUESS THE TITLE

Calling it part 3 will be called Redone

part 3 will be called please be exicted

No it can work. People forget just how much of the story takes place in Midgar in the original. Even though you can run through it in a few hours 1/3 of all the dialogue in the game is in the Midgar section. I think they'll end Rebirth after meteor gets summoned because they show it with red on it in the logo like it's entering the atmosphere.

it will be called revived in reference to aerith's revival

You people know nothing about developing games, holy shit

calling it now the only vehicles you get are chocobo and later airship (which will only be a location selection screen), no buggy, no "ship", no submarine, also gold saucer will be dlc, they cut the entire underwater exploration and locations, they will reduce the build up and set pieces leading up to the godzilla like weapons fights... maybe even cut the weapon fights,... they might even cut the space set piece or even the entire big materia hunt.

you read it here first.

Attached: daily_picdump-22-7.jpg (639x600, 37.75K)

i think you are forgetting how much is outside of midgar

This was kinda obvious from the get go when they announced it would be episodic. Can't have over world you can fly around in when only 1/3 or 1/4 of the game is available.

not much . mostly filler and optional

i think you are forgetting how little happens outside of midgar

Tell me one game whose remake has "remake" included in the title/logo.

if the second part stops at ancient city it means you basically visit all the world map so it could be done... not that it matters for part 2 since you get highwind after ancient city in part 3.
again it could be done... but will SE do it? lol