Why nobody ever talks about the Shadowrun games?

Are they bad?
I downloaded all 3 games but i can't start any because i can't get any good portrait.

Attached: egs-shadowruntrilogy-harebrainedschemes-g1c-00-1920x1080-899242306.jpg (1920x1080, 200.85K)

love that they included a level editor thingy

they're literally mobile games

First one is kinda lame. Dragonfall is good. Haven't played the third one.

It's a good story, not much of a game, loved Dragonfall tho, would love and marry Glory

I played and enjoyed them all. 2 had the best story but they were all good.

They're meh

they're fun, but the gameplay is pretty shallow and it feels like a hallway xcom, if that makes any sense

I liked Hong Kong more than Dragonfall but I also played it first, which I think mightve colored my opinion
I also just liked my character more, I played a wacky Kung fu dude who fit with the setting perfectly in HK and in DF I played a drone build and it was really gay and boring

the snes and genesis shadowrun games are actually both really good. peak 90s cyberpunk vibe. they have some major balance issues and probably havent aged well but ive always loved them since playing them as a kid.

2 and 3 are Kino and Soul.
Too bad the guy who wade them for some reason decided that he is a woman and made that game about giant robots.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Would you turn her satan-worshipping ass into a christian housewife?

I wouldn't. Eiger however..

It's been a long time since they were released or relevant. They're pretty good, but no one just randomly mentions them.

They're all good, but each one is better than the last. Play them, if you already like RPGS with good writing then you'll probably enjoy them greatly.

daily reminder that;
gobbet > glory > coyote > eiger > isobel

Attached: Gob.png (1000x1000, 278.58K)

Played the first one until it soft-locked near the end of the game. Apparently that can happen if you finish the previous boss fight in a certain way and I'd already saved over it. Rage quit and never looked back. This was years ago.

remember to play the returns campaign in dragonfall or hong kong to get all the engine improvements.

Damn, that sucks

Dragonfall and Hong Kong are great, skip the first one.

Sequel never

Attached: x360_shadowrun_p_qwxwzf.jpg (640x899, 157.28K)

I looked it up and I think it was the bug fight with Jessica near the very end of the game. So far as I know, the softlock has never been patched.

The game is nearly 10 years old by now.

Would you turn her satan-worshipping ass into a christian housewife?

>Yes. i'd only fuck her in the ass tho

>windows vista gamers

Attached: ayy.png (500x500, 153.7K)

It's a travesty that the guy went full retard, but don't be talking shit about Battletech, unironically the best hard(ish) sci-fi setting of all time.