Seamless CO-OP is the most downloaded Elden Ring mod

Fromsoftware needs to take notes. People don't want to have to go through the pain of being resummoned the moment they, the host, or the boss dies. It wasnt a good system in 2009 & it still isnt a good system now.

Attached: Screenshot (228).png (258x291, 74.73K)

it was a great system in 2009, it's just that the pvp for elden ring specifically is dogshit

Fromsoftware doesn't need to listen to you at all lmao but enjoy your babby mode by all means.

>Fromsoftware doesn't need to listen to you at all lmao but enjoy your babby mode by all means.

Attached: 1639977929969.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

found the seething pvpoid

Theres already a billion baby mode options built into the base game but this one is too much?

and yet, the only ones who complain about this are the PVPfags. Curious.

ER rips off the summon from DaS3 mod.
They are going to rip seamless co-op mode in the next game.

This is further confirming that PC is master race.

>No invasions

Yeah that's a no for me.

I don't play ER, please explain the problem

Oh no, you won't get to see "totally unique rivers of blood build #515262678." How awful.

I think coop is fun but it's hard to valance the entire game around it. I think it would be interesting to see a party based game next where it embraces the whole online thing and you HAVE to play with others or use NPCs. Basically I want Fromsoft to make monster hunter

>seething dung-caked consoleshitter stumbles over and shits itself in rage

Attached: 1652594246408.png (480x480, 479.07K)

Very based.

Excellent with friends!

>most downloaded
And?

In the base game killing a boss returns summons back to their worlds, you can't mount with summons and you're restricted to the region where you called in the summons forcing you to dismiss them if you want for example go from Liurnia to Altus Plateau

Attached: 1654580715945.png (960x730, 202.08K)

Why would From need to take notes when someone is mod it in for them anyway for free? They don't want you to play the game like that so it makes no sense for them to invest money into allowing you to. PC master race can still do whatever the fuck they like as always so I don't see why you would even care unless you're a dirty console peasant

Varas mae

when are the dork souls servers coming back
are they ever coming back
elden ring pvp fucking sucks i want dark souls

Attached: 1490754304669.jpg (750x742, 159.34K)

>Seamless co-op
Never seen such a useless mod

And?

Never seen such a friendless loser.

>fromsoft
>doing anything right
lol

Attached: 535732.jpg (460x1051, 110.58K)

Pure chud tears

what is the story on this picture?

I wish it had invasions, both as a co-op'er and invader. I played past Morgott with my friends, but I was bored by everything but the bosses. We fucking decimated everything effortlessly, and the multiplayer feels lifeless without the threat of being invaded.

I'd like to see some of the mod's changes integrated into the game.

Buy a console

"No!"
you could have convinced me before but now that every playstation exclusive is on or coming to PC it's not worth it

Seriously, how are they so fucking incompetent while still being one of the best in the business? They're like Nintendo on crack, complete Japanese arrogance and ignorance.