Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Any Forums

>Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Any Forums...

Attached: bizarre.jpg (548x592, 70.93K)

What a great thread.

I like video games.

Elden Ring is such a shit game, I'm hyped for the Saints Row remake

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11.33K)

That's awesome user. I hope you enjoy gaming on whatever platform you prefer.

Honestly, even I'm getting a little tired of talking about video games all the time! Maybe we could talk about transgender people for a change, just for a little bit?

Thank dad, I knew you’d come home one day

Still thinking about what an amazing twist Last of Us 2 had.

the character's look like real people i could see at a grocery store in my town which personally let's me immerse myself deeper into the story and setting. just my opinion though, i understand if other's don't appreciate the art direction theyre going for.

Im glad we all have sex

Any ForumsROS WE DID IT NO DRAGONS DOGMA SEQUEL

i will continue to live past this sunday

Op is heterosexual

>mfw gf

Attached: 1655437523246.jpg (434x504, 103.63K)

This game has terrible water.

Dragon's dogma is a good game that straight men play. No trannies allowed!

ps5 has so many games I don't know what to play!

Man, I wish at least 1 game made a sequel, you know? Like, wouldn't it be awesome if Call of Duty did something modern-day or even slightly futuristic? The lore got super deep, I know, but I think they can still have it make sense.

Im honestly glad we have consoles. Its so nice to see gamers unite and be able to play the same games together.

I think transgender people lives matter as much as anyone else.

I hope my favourite game franchise gets a mobile spinoff so i can have something to spend all my exessive income on. Buying the same game over and over would look so silly!

How do you all feel about our King?

Attached: YIIKing.png (1079x1538, 803.74K)

Exactly, I can't believe that fat greedy bastard gaben made it impossible to use steam without a 15$ subscription! That's not even mentioning the fact that you have to buy each piece of your graphics card separately then PAY to have it assembled!! PC gaming hasn't been the same since Steve Jobs died...

I am so glad they are removing the saucy content from the western releases of retro style games.
Lewd content is nice in it's proper place, shoving it into everything is just distracting.

This but ironically

I love being straight

I really enjoy japanese media. Weebs are great people and i'm glad i have them as my friend.

I'm really excited for all these games that have been recently announced, and for the people who will surely enjoy them.
From Starfield to Dragons Dogma 2, I may not want to play them, but I respect the opinions of those who do. I hope they have a lot of fun.