Graphic industry stagnates is bad even though it is common in tech industries to be like that

>graphic industry stagnates is bad even though it is common in tech industries to be like that

Attached: 1643822160515.jpg (600x600, 27.11K)

What

microtard scaremongers remind me of the people who complain about nuclear power. zomg radiation am i rite bros

this time the crisis is for realsies, humanity is finished now

The problem with graphics, I think, is that they've gone backwards in some ways.

Like yeah, games look about as good as they did 5 years ago, generally, but they're also somehow way more bloated and harder to run.
I don't care about graphics. I care that I'm spending 1000 on a new graphics card only for the new games to look the same as the old ones.

You do realise that math and logic is one of the main problems yeah

I didn't ask you at all.

>gone backwards in some ways
Explain and Elaborate
no mirrors are impossible to recreate perfectly that would be unrealistic

Attached: 1649546998480.jpg (847x900, 108.2K)

Blame 4K and RTX memes. Devs will develop with that in mind, which means stagnation even if you don't care about it at all.

He probably means that a game from 4 years ago still looks about the same as current ones, that's due devs developing with the lowest common denominator. Newer consoles can barely run last gen games at real 4K at 60fps, and they have to deal with memes like raytracing on top of it. Just look at RE Village.

what the fuck is this supposed to mean user

>redditjak
Kill yourself

Attached: shadowtakesaimatredditjak.gif (540x304, 3.26M)

>shoddy Soviet reactor with corners cut everywhere possible
>vs modern system that had to withstand an earthquake and tsunami
>only problem was that they didn't build the security wall high enough
>only released a tenth of the radiation

I also didn't ask you retard.

You know those are the reasons why innovation is being push.
Give me at least three innovations that does not require this mindset I dare ya.

>cuckchan hog

Attached: 1639361299539.png (600x966, 173.83K)

>im gonna defend the small guys
weeb

Improving the graphics themselves? You don't need to render everything at 4K to begin with, specially not nowadays when people will settle for a glorified 1080p upscale provided by shit like DLSS just to see some reflections. Consoles didn't even reach 1080p 60fps last gen outside of pro consoles (60fps still wasn't a given), maybe try using that as a baseline first and use the spare power to render better stuff instead of wasting it on more pixels.

Don't worry user I'm sure THIS conspiracy theory won't be proven right down the line.

is this the schizo thread?

>upscale
Stopped reading this.

Didn't ask you retard.
Did you know that fresh water also contain certain CBRN substances that may or may not be harmful to you even when filtration occurs.