*SIPPPPPPPP*

*SIPPPPPPPP*
>It doesn't need to have seamless flying and landing (No Man's Sky had this)
>it doesn’t need unique assets for individual planets
>It doesn't need ladders or seamless interiors-exteriors transition
>it doesn’t need good or exciting combat
>it doesn’t need sentient alien species
>it doesn’t need original or interesting planet/ship/weapon designs
>it doesn’t need to launch with creation kit day one
>it doesn’t need to have a settlement system better than Fallout 4’s
>it doesn’t need to have a progression/perk system that does anything other than tweak some damage integers
>it doesn’t need to use an engine better than Gamebryo
>it doesn’t need to run higher than 24 fps
>it doesn’t need white people
>it doesn’t need to have handcrafted planets
>it doesn’t need to have resource harvesting that’s different than NMS’s system
>It doesn't need actual roleplaying mechanics
>It doesn't need meaningful traits
>It doesn't need an actual dialogue system
>It doesn't need varied RPG branching quests
>It doesn't matter that the focus is on radiant quest, its shitty shooting and looting
>it doesn’t need to have graphics better than 2015 standards
>it doesn’t need to have traditional male/female selections in character creation
>It doesn't need to have more than 4 cities
>It doesn't matter that the main story quest lasts only 30 hours
>It doesn't need to have different beginnings and starting points depending on the origin (Cyberflop had this)
YOU ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn’t need fauna AI more complex than NMS’s
>It doesn't need branching story paths
>It doesn't need a good story
>It doesn't need good sidequests
>It doesn't need varied sidequests
>It doesn't need to be good

Attached: 9406911A-F299-4F9C-8BF2-98E2FAC8168C.jpg (1116x1118, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop this

captcha: H0KKK

Pls never stop. I wanna see every single Starfield shill hanged from the ceiling.

Attached: Sips Jackie's cum.png (345x437, 264.29K)

You already choked it with Elden Reddit, your meme is dead

>>It doesn't need to have different beginnings and starting points depending on the origin (Cyberflop had this)
I don't get this when has any Bethesda game done this?

tl;dr
kys

Obsidian Trannies seething when they see Bethesda make a better sci-fi game.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

>Requirements
>Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
why do they always do this

False flag. That wasn't real Shazam.

That wasn’t the real Shazam, it was some tranny impersonator. The real one from Cyberpunk is back for Starfield

>Discord trannies trying to push the shazam meme even more
Died with Elden Ring you faggots

I get what this shit means now, but can someone explain why Shazam became the symbol of "your overhyped game will be shit"?

Attached: 2think.jpg (720x667, 34.21K)

Is anyone even hyping this game up to begin with? Even Todd doesn’t seem that enthusiastic about it.

Ironic coming from a cybercuck. This game could be Todd recording himself taking a shit and it wouldn't be nearly as bad as cybercuck, dumb Slavic shill

Shazamposting is so fucking forced now, we have to deal with this for 8 months?

>coping this hard

Anyone older than 15 expects it to be ANOTHER bethesda game, but this time it's skyrim in space instead of oblivion with guns.
It will be buggy as fuck at launch, have a lot of ambition that it never really delivers on, a dipshit story where you're the chosen one looking for your father/mother/son/cousin/aunt/neighbor's college roomate's dogwalker, and sell like fucking hotcakes.

Shazam was always a tranny.

Because it called out precisely everything wrong with Cyberpunk 2077.

That is some nice carbonated beverage ill give you that

sony ponies getting shook

Attached: drink man.png (369x332, 268.75K)

I get that, my question is, why Shazam?

Shazam only worked with Cyberpunk, where there was goodwill from the company after Witcher 3 and they abused that to make bullshit promises that they were never going to keep.
This game looks exactly like a Bethesda RPG and will play exactly like it. Todd didn't pretend there was going to be seamless flying or that every 1000 planets to explore are going to have interesting shit to look at, we've had the same shit since Oblivion, "biggest map ever" doesn't mean "filled to the brim with content".

I unironically agree with most of this. I just want Fallout 4.5 with spaceships. Anyone expecting Bethesda to put out a high quality space life sim is huffing farts.

Attached: 535746.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

are there really NO sentient aliens in the entire game? no way.

Attached: DA591624-C4C3-4316-B823-344AD372958C.gif (645x773, 7.6K)

based, fuck xeno scum

Attached: space marine wh40k.png (1429x893, 1.04M)

sony sisters...what are we dilating to tonight?

Shazam only worked for Cyberpunk because the hype was huge and the fans/shills were numerous, but it falls flat when it comes to Starfield because there is no hype and not a single person defending this game, not even Bethesda seems excited about it, quite a different tone from CDPR and their marketing campaigns for CP2077.

I truly don't understand the mentality of this lone user, photoshopping this Shazam pic and trying to keep these threads alive, attempting to troll unexistant fans of this obvious dead-on-arrival game, is it autism? Lack of purpose in life? I truly, truly can't understand.

the original fag who started all this used shazam as his RP icon when spamming cyberpunk threads and thanks to his retardation now they do this shit with every new game

Why are these threads being? Half of the people agree with everything being criticized here and the other half has an absolute 0 interest in Starfield.

being made*