What does Any Forums think of WarioWare: Get It Together?

What does Any Forums think of WarioWare: Get It Together?

Attached: F2597871-6E3D-4CC1-A894-D846C1BD04D4.png (1200x675, 1.83M)

Played through in afternoon pissed drunk and wasn’t disappointed

too cheap to spend $50 on warioware

demo was fun

Only play it for the weekly competitions now. Really wish they stopped making 9-Volt, Kat and Lulu the goto options, even when they select the characters its always 9-Volt or Kat. Also swear the game is pseudo random, while doing the competitions if there’s a minigame that sucks for a certain character it always aligns the two (mainly Kat on a game where you need to stay still)

can someone tell me why they included it in this list?
was it ashley or the twin loli ninjas?

Attached: 1655434852700.jpg (3697x8665, 3.67M)

sucks

Both

sex with ashley

Attached: ashley78.png (677x1024, 676.63K)

Pretty good, but not enough to dethrone Gold.
I'm pissed that Gold was released in such an unfair situation. The cutscenes being scaled back and the story mode dialogue not being fully voiced gives me the impression that it was done in a tone-deaf response to Gold underperforming.

Fun, but VERY short, at least story wise. Wario Cup gives you something to do weekly and some of them can be pretty fun. There's more content if you have friends to play with, as some stuff is multiplayer only.

It is good but the other Wariowares are better.

Replayed 'Touched!' today, after not picking it up since I was a kid
The art quality (NOT artstyle) is definitely dated in my opinion, game is super charming though. Did not regret it in the slightest.

Good hd translation of warioware, central mechanic is used well and added a new layer (though occasionally under bad circumstances it could leave you hopeless to win.) all it really needed was a more engaging post-game reward system, collectables or just more to do with the character “prezzie” mechanic would have been nice. Overall stands alongside the other games and the main mechanic led me to play it more than I probably would have if it was like the regular titles, but not enough with a good post-game unlock system.

i was very skeptical of it when it was announced but when it released i ended up really enjoying it, and apparently that's the polar opposite of a lot of people's experiences

Attached: 1611979352146.gif (362x519, 302.2K)

Penny

>light blue jacket
>pink pants
;3

Mental illness in image form

prove it

Attached: b42e126e7dda0e0ee41f6ea8b5589b2a.jpg (560x738, 163.36K)

Like every other WarioWare. Great replayability, lots of side content, and fun mini-games.
However, I think the gameplay is easily the worst in the series. It is fun, but I don't like every character playing differently; ranging from utter shit to straight up busted.

WarioWare was at its best when the console was the gameplay gimmick.

Attached: ashley.png (1944x2272, 1.16M)

The switch doesn’t have any gimmicks, this game was utilizing the co op functionality of the joycons.

The series peaked with Smooth Moves imo

She's got her hair tied up in braids
And glasses perched up on her face
She is a small girl, taking on a big world
With inventions she made
And though her plans may go awry
She's gonna get back up and try
Gonna be a shining star, she's going far, Penny!

She fills her days with pop songs and experiments
Pouring over sheet music and blueprints
Penny longs to become the best
Singer-scientist in the whole universe

Trial and error fused with ingenuity
Penny's a bundle of joyous positivity
(Tinker, thinker, dreamer to the core)
(Singer, mechanic, she's all that and more)
Here comes the spotlight
It's what you've been reaching for...

I think they got it together.
Captcha:NPGAS

It's shit.The new gimmick is lame, literally 0 of the boss stages asides maybe 9-Volt's are fun and there being objectively better characters to choose over others is retarded. I mean, who the fuck is going to chose characters like 9 and 18 Volt with their ass movement when you could be playing as Orbulon or Ashley?
It's pretty well the only WarioWare I haven't revisited and wanted to get high scores or just play more of. The first game with its naturally limited control scheme is more fun.