Apologize to the PS5

Apologize to the PS5

Attached: 2045A2B2-7C8C-4160-AD6D-BBF51378D03F.jpg (1600x900, 90.34K)

I will when it has games and not endless remakes, remasters and sequels

FPBP

Test

FF7R is none of those things

What does the "R" stand for then?

The new guy who replaced rick gomez fucking sucks

retarded, which is what we all are for believing this remake would be any good.

Why what changed?
Did their FROM SOFTWARE exclusive get announced?

fuck thisssssss shittttttt.

Dude the only thing today proved from the "anniversary" is that Square had no idea, no plan or no fucking concept on how to manage the remake. I'm not paying or waiting for this.

EVERYONE who said this was going to be shit and was shit? was proven spot on.

Attached: KeyFatalKangaroo-max-1mb.gif (300x177, 859.77K)

The PS5, Sony, and Square-Enix should apologize to me mate.

Fainaru Fantaji 7 Remake Episode 2. No From shitware, sorry.

FF7R is a sequel

no its this... and the milk is spoiled.

Attached: milking-cow.gif (498x367, 1.41M)

I'm sorry that the PS5 has no fucking games.

I was never upset at the PS5. I just fucking want one. No way am I buying one for 900€ from a damm scalper.

If you own a gaming PC there is LITERALLY no reason to get a PS5. FF7R2&3 and FFXVI are destined to come on PC eventually, and they'll actually be complete games at a reasonable price. It won't be an unfinished game at $70 with DLC Episodes at $20 a pop like PS5 games.

i wonder if stock stays constrained but more games come out, if people are going to actually try buying them or still indignantly say "i can't randomly find one at the store so it's impossible to get! buying from scalpers is literally the only option!!! why are they releasing games on a console nobody (read: me) can buy???"

It must be hell to always be 2-4 years late on a spoiled game
No wonder every Any Forumstard in the book goes full muh SNOY

ff7r is 2 of those things actually

Sorry

its the bigger consern of the games being sup-par quality and not worth buying more than being locked into the ps5. i mean investing in a single console hasn't been a thing for almost 15 years. Pc gaming has come along way but at the end of the day?>

They all just want to rob your money with playground politics.

PS5 had no games. and ff7 remake has been a incredibly underwhelming experience. its not exactly lighting my ass on fire to go rebuy the ps5 that i sold over a year ago.