Which one are you looking forward to the most?

I actually think Bethesda may be the worst RPG studio Xbox has surprisingly.

>Fable
>Starfield
>Outer Worlds 2
>Avowed

Attached: E8IN43WWYAQr05x.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

None of those interests me. P5R on pc is interesting, and ill wait for the nintendo offerings, elsewise everything kinda looks bleh to me

>western rpg
Yikes

none of this western garbage

Starfield>BioshockInfinitemeetsBorderlands>Fable>Avowed>TheOuterWorlds2

I'm disappointed about not seeing any Fable again. I just want to know what it looks like so I can know if I should write it off or not.

Who even makes Fable now I know It's not Molyneux

im not convinced fable will actually be released

Me too I hope they show atleast a short demo next year it's the main game I'm waiting on.

Playground Games. They make the Forza Horizon games.

Probably Fable, mildly..
The rest look mediocre.

>movieshit
LOL

Attached: 1655435256429.jpg (1440x1893, 887.35K)

What the fuck is Avowed?

Damn bro, that really hurt me. Got anymore spicy zings left in you?

Be sure to buy the day one dlc too shit eater.

Attached: 1655435496983.png (885x890, 1.47M)

Dragon's Dogma 2

None. I'll just keep playing older games.

Starfield, finally another big sci-fi RPG. It's been too long.

All of them, I also have Nintendo's games to be waiting for as well along with some cool looking third party games.

Fuck you eat shit and fuck faggot manlet spencer you faggot millennial

Attached: tumblr_inline_nrhxikv7e61t1i88r_500.gif (500x264, 799.77K)

The only game I'm looking forward to is Warhammer:Boltgun.

>being excited about unreleased video games after 2012
ISHYGDDT

I'm excited for all of them, since it's the best deal in gaming. Part of me wishes they'd really take their time, they've already proven they can make the best games in gaming, now I just get to enjoy and savor this excitement in anticipation of the releases. Some people were bitching about the fallout 5 announcement, but complaining about that just makes no sense to me. You're literally getting more time to be hyped about the release, it's like people can't understand that it's all about your perspective and attitude in life, so me personally I'm excited about all the fun I'm going to have with the best community in gaming while I wait, bc honestly at this point, that matters more than the games themselves. Games have always been about more than the games themselves, they're about bringing people together and about empathy, and so many people have come together around the xbro community that the games themselves are just side notes. It's really the best company in gaming.

Attached: sticker_19.png (512x512, 544.93K)

>Buys all these WRPG studios
>They all turn to shit
Uncle Phil is the literal fucking monkey's paw.

I feel like Microsoft, Nintendo, and a select few third parties from the west and the east are the only ones really putting out while everyone else just makes shit.

>Starfield
Was promising until the absolute shitshow of a gameplay reveal 4 days ago. It will be the death of Besthesda.
>TES VI
Will be Bethesda last chance at redemption could be great but Gamebryo will ensure it is crappy
>TOW 2
A game no one asked for, like watching woke paint dry
>Inxile
They have never made an exceptional game before, once this actually happens you should consider parading their name around like it actually means something.
>Fable
Fable has and always will be shit. The studio behind this game has never designed a dungeon, or one monster model, or written dialogue, or worked with combat, the game is as good dead until we actually see it.

/thread

Obsidian's Not Skyrim

I was worried about Fable but I think MS is being really careful with it so it turns out great so it's the one I'm most excited for.

Everything Microsoft touches turns to shit

Attached: 1616434899883m.jpg (1024x886, 143.33K)