I think the third Fallout is better, how come the majority tends to swing the other way, the western aesthetic?

i think the third Fallout is better, how come the majority tends to swing the other way, the western aesthetic?

Attached: tv.jpg (129x82, 3.86K)

Can we not do this for one day? Just one?

Its fo3 but with +18 months more of development

The better question is why you would ever pick fallout 3 over new vegas

I'm a west coast fag is why and I like the idea of California recolonizing the us in it's image.

i agree with this user, let's not fight for today

Attached: ranger-.png (500x506, 491.38K)

New Vegas is more advanced it has more speech checks for various skills, more guns with weapon modding, ammo crafting, food and medicine crafting, companions with substance and questlines, various factions you can side with, hardcore mode etc

nv has better writing and choices

The DLC made me love New Vegas over 3. Without the DLC, New Vegas is mediocre. A lot of good ideas, but none of it really blossoms.

Judging from the DLC, I definitely believe it was due to lack of time rather than incompetence. Lonesome Road was absolutely amazing. It's just a shame the the base game is just so boring.

>how come the majority tends to swing the other way
because they are more based than you.
FNV >>> shit >>> F3

Attached: fallout3vnv.jpg (1625x2319, 675.58K)

based

NV tried to fix Todd's bullshit in Fo3

fuck this fallout 3 vs new vegas garbage instead post your FAVORITE weapon from either fallout 3 or new vegas faggots

Attached: BOZAR BAYBEE.jpg (732x211, 16.49K)

>i think the third Fallout is better
Do you want a fucking cookie for liking something?

Pure contrarianism. The vast majority of people prefer FO3 or FO4 over FNV, it's just the most vocal ones who like to pretend FNV is better, just like they pretended TOW was better.

Have you scheduled your bottom surgery yet?

>The vast majority of people prefer FO3 or FO4 over FNV

Kek shut the fuck up

plasma caster ofc

pop pop pop watching ghost fuckers drop

Attached: Automatic_rifle[1].png (2950x700, 675.04K)

you might garner from the way i phrased it that i like the aesthetic of 3 more than NV, that scene when you leave the vault and your eyes adjust to the horizon and it pulls back unveiling the open world blew my mind.
i found the first major city to be really comfy, and i loved the idea of being able to nuke it and move into a penthouse tower instead.
the whole locale of DC wasteland and ducking down into subways, the green tint on everything, there's a lot i really like about 3. i was hoping 4 would have been similar to 3 but they really streamlined that one didn't they.

Attached: comfy.jpg (746x900, 135.88K)

I love the Lucky Revolver and the Pipe.

I have an entire canon lore for both 3 and New Vegas. The first weapon I had to rely on in FO3 was a pipe so I got really attached to it and it became my SI's iconic weapon, with Lucky being the next one.

3 and 4 have shit tier world building and writing, and for Fallout that used to be just as important as combat. 1,2, and NV are the only ones worth playing anyways.

Who hurt you?

It never used to. 3 was the most popular game in the franchise by far until e-celebs started making video essays shilling NV. Video essays are a powerful tool for indoctrination.

Most of the discourse is just people parroting the same arguments.

>Indoctrination.
Kek, bethestards can't keep coping any harder.

The third fallout game would be tactics.

new vegas had actual direction and writers, giving it narrative and themes. bethesda games are written by the developers so there is no continuity, immersion, theme. just soulless quests