Guess who wound up on the chopping block. Rejoice friends, karma has arrived

Guess who wound up on the chopping block. Rejoice friends, karma has arrived.

twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/1537364998623662080?s=20&t=uogiRcNhcb6RFj4iG1CSOw

Attached: Zoë_Quinn_(2015)_(cropped).jpg (367x553, 55.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/1198516/covid-19-vaccinations-administered-us-by-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would

enjoy your perma ban bud

If only it were a real chopping block

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-122916_Brave.jpg (1227x244, 109.14K)

>unburntwitch
What a faggot lol

no pity. fuck her. she ruined my hobby.

We won.

Attached: A toast.png (1000x1000, 148.69K)

Get vaxxed, rofl.

What's she hiding from?

Attached: file.png (393x118, 7.11K)

She took the jab and fucked up her heart? No refunds.

lmao suuuuuure

>I'm vaxxed, boosted
where'd this heart damage come from hmm

Giving head doesn't count as count, Zoe.

It wasn't even karma, just the jab.

this even tho i don't know who this bitch is, but i trust this user

Speaking of jabs, is the Moderna one safe?

Attached: 1644568444835.webm (502x1068, 101.29K)

Night in the Woods fans for one.

This day keep getting better and better

She's fat, no way she was healthy at all.
You love to see it
But the funniest part is this

Attached: 1626442590267.jpg (312x26, 6.21K)

Yeah, I bet.

She has been targeted by salty incels for almost a decade now, why would she want to deal with such people?

the gamergate whore

jesus christ how old are you? she and anita sarkeesian kickstarted the entire sjw garbage in modern games.
also the woman in OP was caught fucking journalists for higher game scores & shilling.

I hear it's the least safe, but I specifically asked for it

So whatever happened to that game funded by her kickstarter or Patreon or whatever? Everyone just let that go?

They're all poison. Everyone who took it has this growing inside them.

Attached: 1655323285537.jpg (404x711, 230.32K)

Chopping block?

You mean pretending a minor case of the wu flu was severe for e-points?

PAYBACK'S A BITCH MOTHERFUCK-

Attached: bam.jpg (1280x720, 54.26K)

based

Of course not, and you don't need it anyway.

I got moderna, it's safe.

You feel like crap for like, a day and then the next day it's like nothing ever happened.

VIDEO GAMES

>Falling for the attention whore drama
Good job idiot

Praise God for punishing our enemies

Attached: 1649391119425.jpg (353x313, 33.07K)

One, shes a histrionic attentionwhore with a LITERAL bodycount and this is probably bullshit.
Two, not vidya.

>NOOOOO STOP BEING MEAN TO WOMEN AAAAAAHHH
fuck off

I'm unvaxxed, got COVID last week. Two day fever. That was it. I am also a fatass. Just to throw that out there.

Who cares if it's safe? Avoid the jab anyway

I never fell for it, but I took notes. Fuck her.

thank you Schwab, thank you Xi, thank you F*uci

Attached: 1655430228968.jpg (341x511, 110.83K)

I have a worm living inside me? Of all the games to be real I didn't expect it to be Destiny.

I just looked at her pictures a couple weeks ago and she was back to being fat again

This cunt and that fucking retard Sarkesian are a huge part of the reason why video games suck cock these days. Never forget.

i havent gotten vaxxed and go to the gym all the time and work in retail and my roomate got covid. i felt i had a fever for one day and sweated it out.

am i immune or something?

>I'm vaxxed

Attached: cb5.gif (277x326, 297.11K)

Fuck it just take them all twice.
Literally what could go wrong...

God I hope it kills me quick

Go watch the latest Alex Jones stuff if you want more information on it, before this thread is deleted.

Attached: 1655425911495.png (1078x1857, 2.07M)

is this the gamergate chick or whatever? she looks kinda familiar

Attached: 1623980916987.png (768x768, 924.85K)

Sweet so I’m now a fiend?

Feeling like shit after a vaccine is totally normal guys. Keep consuming vaccine.

it's fine, the only one that fucks up people is the j&j for clots

Well you basically are now, congrat.

>Please mask up. I’m vaxed, boosted, barely leave my home, don’t socialize, and was always masked.
>still got hit that hard

lol

I know someone who also got heart problems after taking the vaccine.

I have lots of worms in my stomach and guts, how this one will be worse?

Thanks chang

Attached: b2f.jpg (480x480, 39.08K)

No it's not. If you get the jab you are telling everyone the government owns you.

Thanks I'll get 2

What the FUCK

americans dont have fucking free healthcare so there is no fucking way she paid to go have her heart tested unless she had a lot of pain in her heart.
let me translate what this bitch sayin.
>i have not had heart pain before so that means im perfectly healthy
mother fuckers can look and feel 100% ok and then drop dead in a week because they had cancer for the last 40 years and never knew.

Imagine trusting Big Pharma and thinking you'll walk away unscathed.

Attached: btfo.jpg (319x158, 5.59K)

Only women apparently. No clue why, but hey I'm not a pharmacologist.

Because it's a clot. Nobody is sure yet if it's a parasite or whatever. They haven't been tested.

im not from the us and i work for the goverment anyway, i dont care

All karma is self inflicted, we just lack the perspective to see we're hurting ourselves down the line. Being a whore turned the world into a shitty place that ends up hurting her back. This is how karma works

Based femicidal virus

I'm 26 but when i see a thot i instantly don't give a flying fuck about what they do or say

didn't you faggots have an "exodus" and go to a different site? why don't you stay there with your retarded gamergate drama?

>Alex Jones
Take your meds schizo

Attached: Meds NOW.jpg (625x640, 65.69K)

Seems like a cool little fella, glad to know I'm not alone

1. i dont think she even really has covid, and if she does it's probably hardly bothering her
2. she has lied about everything from being a game dev to killing a guy for attention in the past, so why wouldnt she just lie about this too for attention and asspats?
3. regardless of the above, this whole scenario is just an excuse for her to post a pic of her tits on twitter and bait the thirsty betas back into her dms

just ignore the whore user

Join the line, she's got 5 guys with burgers and fries in front of you.

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

VAXINATED.COM

Guess I was lucky, the only symptoms I got were throbbing sensations in my arm both times. My brother got hit by a small fever, I got nothing.

yes. But did you seriously think to ask on fucking Any Forums?

hebe sex

The vaccine mandates are dying. Soon people would have been vaccinated for nothing

Attached: 01878657-34A3-4422-A706-418F4AD0AD17.jpg (50x50, 5.26K)

remember when she made a guy kill himself, everyone, including the guy's sister, defended her and she got rewarded for it?

Neck yourself retard

There's a reason these usually take a really long time to get to market. Response to this is "yeah because the corrupt bureaucracy PMC bullshit". The same corrupt bureaucracy that made the vaccine developers immune from liability. Who you gonna sue, when they find in a decade that it did give huge amounts of people heart damage? Not gonna levy a class action against your doctor. Shit's gonna be a nightmare, but not for pfizer lol.

Who fucking cares? She hasnt been relevant in years. She was barely relevant in gamergate, and she has nothing to do with video games. Her thread on KF is by far one of hte most autistic on the site. People on both sides are still seething over gamergate.

Gamergate was 8 years ago user. Move the fuck on.

WORM GANG WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT??? YEY YEY

That site was taken down after an user shot down a mosque

People who want evil fuckers out of the vidya industry.

I never said you were American

Fuck off discord tranny, seething 10x higher today after DD2 got revealed

She is partly responsible for ruining video games.

None of them are safe. Don’t get the jab user.

Nice tits.

im happy about dragons dogma, this faggot and zoe quinn need to fuck off tho

Deagle Nation.

I got Moderna and I'm fine a year later. Still got Covid about a couple months ago, but it was basically just a weak flu.

>The French Revolution was over 200 years ago!
This is how stupid you sound

for killing a dev

fat ugly women and dogshit tattoos, name a more iconic duo.

Attached: FR-YqUSUcAA4wbx.jpg (1536x2048, 431.67K)

All antivax retards are just afraid of needles. These crybabies have made up excuses for their childishness for decades because they're spooked by a little pin prick and an ouchie spot on their arm. I've seen retard recruits try to use every excuse in the book to dodge mandatory vaccines and then they finally break and admit they're just little bitches who shit themselves around a sharp piece of tiny metal.

>Move the fuck on.
I will when videogames do so first.

And it's owner was a pedo.
Unsurprisingly.

At least she's still alive unlike the dude she crybullied into suicide.

no you're going to die.

GG was right about 80%.

So?

I won't be satisfied until she acknowledges all the carnage her narcissistic ass has caused.

But this is a start.

How long until she’s on Onlyfans?

Attached: CE8B4A1D-EEA4-464D-BAB4-E2899B444DBB.jpg (650x650, 49.24K)

>Barely relevant in gamergate
She was literally the catalyst for Gamergate along with her and the other grifter Anita being given speaking time at the fucking U.N. over women being harassed in "gaming".

Nobody gives a shit about COVID anymore.

"so"

She already has nudes out there, they're not good to look at I wouldn't recommend it user.

its been a year, why am I not dead yet, answer me chud
where is my sweet release

>I get Covid
>Palette changes, I suddenly like the taste of soup.
>Other people get Covid
>Fucking die or go retarded.
Didn't know I had the X Gene.

Attached: 1440010319915.png (492x388, 225.62K)

She was on playboy before so....

Hope this evil cunt dies.

Correct. Everyone has moved on to the vaccines.

Attached: 1654712755506.png (1092x921, 968.93K)

She literally never had influence. Do you have any idea how big the games industry is? Do you think any suit gives a fuck about some dumbfuck indie dev that made a shitty twine VN?
>inb4: ANITA DID COUNSELING ON GAMES
No, retard. Paying someone a consultation fee to add their credits to a game doesnt count as influence either. For fucks sake, do some reseach about your hobby you fucking mongoloid

You first faggot

>All antivax retards are just afraid of needles. These crybabies have made up excuses for their childishness for decades because they're spooked by a little pin prick and an ouchie spot on their arm. I've seen retard recruits try to use every excuse in the book to dodge mandatory vaccines and then they finally break and admit they're just little bitches who shit themselves around a sharp piece of tiny metal.

Attached: 1646908694502.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Give it time, you'll make it.

Attached: no.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Don't take the jab unless you absolutely have to. t. someone who had to take it because otherwise I wasn't allowed to see my dying grandpa

I had bloodwork last year but nice try

>She literally never had influence.
Lying is a sin you know.

pretty sure her parents are wealthy and her (ex?) a millionaire (also from parents)

you should realize the reason GG was banned everywhere wasn't because muh women or whatever. it was because muh rich friends. literally, she called up some friends she went to school with who work human resources at reddit, facebook, google, etc., and had them put pressure on to get the shit censored. and they did it because those worthless HR women all have insanely rich parents.

some people legit have lesser effects with the chinkflu, it feels like it's not even related to how healthy you are, my mom had it and she has asthma, her lungs and heart are fine and she does checkups every six months.

How in the fuck is Covid damaging hearts now?

there is a billion conditions that can cause someone to pass out, a lot of them very common that happen just from standing a lot
none of them are related to vaccines

I used to hate chicken noodle soup until I got covid. Ate that with some olive oil oregano crackers. Was my only mean for the day when I was sick.

my parents forced me to get two LITTLE MAC JABS

Attached: right in the face.png (1250x704, 536.81K)

There have been over 200 million Moderna vaccine doses administered within just the United States. If it wasn't save, everybody would have found that out a long time ago.

source: statista.com/statistics/1198516/covid-19-vaccinations-administered-us-by-company/

Attached: Untitled.png (785x543, 32.46K)

God I wish covid was deadly

It's not, it's the vaccines.

Based

Attached: 1655164196288.png (1028x1260, 770.15K)

>the sign language woman
HAHAHAHAHA

this chick is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. and she got that guy to off himself saying he locked her up or some shit.

SAUCE

it doesn't
it damages your lungs, which fucks everything up with it usually including the heart due to low oxygen

t. fat pussy
t. lying pussy

Imagine being so afraid of speaking the truth that you defend an actual murderer.
I bet these people put their pride flags on their twitter accounts and think they're """"brave"""".

>Alex Jones
Lmao

Holy shit, a mosque just flew over my house

>literally every single social media site censored conversation on the topic
>never had influence
your only "argument" is to just outright lie. no truth but power, eh?

>If it wasn't save
ESL, how much are you getting paid for this post?

kek

It doesn’t. It’s the vaccine

>almost 65% of humans have worms inside.
I didn't ask for RE to be real.

don't tell that to the people here.
who am i kidding half the anti-vax fags are secretly vaxxed anyways.

holy based I'm taking 10

Cheeky laugh from me

Attached: 1621714379537.jpg (200x200, 9.66K)

Fake as fuck, this is a slightly doctored image of a garloid larvae.

don't forget you can have sex with her for money.
if you bring up she killed some gay canadian indie dev the sex is free and she begs for anal.

God you covid deniers are fucking stupid

Attached: DrChud.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

Who would have guessed.

Attached: C381302A-1658-409E-A332-F9E54BC07A9B.jpg (697x845, 437.65K)

I find Alex Jones really entertaining but he's hard to find anymore because the left banned him from most places. It's kind of insane how much they ban

Then after banning stuff, they complain about "book banning" in some backwater town no one has ever heard of "Oh no, they banned this random 100 year old book in a day and age when we have a supercomputer in our pocket with access to literature from around the world that would make the library of Alexandria blush"

This is such a fucking cope and you know it. You can't explain the amount of such accidents suddenly increasing if not for the vaccine.

None of them are safe, you're playing Russian roulette. Wear a mask and observe safety measures and proper personal hygiene and you will be better protected than someone gigavaxxed.

>t. nobody that has never taken a covid shot and didn't so much as sneeze in the last two years

>im telling you guys they are all killing the obedient sheep and only the no vax schizos will remain!

Attached: 1542214608120.gif (360x270, 1.28M)