Enemies can eat others to regain health

>enemies can eat others to regain health

Attached: aeugh sd.webm (270x480, 1.35M)

wtf it ate it as though it was a soft shell crab

This kills the crab

Mrs Puff deadass ate Mr Krabs ass goddamn

Attached: 1654886785684.jpg (346x404, 48.12K)

be afraid

Attached: 1575663983229.webm (551x533, 2M)

not only the whole ass
his arms too

Meanwhile the based Xbros are filming from outside.

why is reddit always fascinated by the absolute most basic aspects of nature

The shell protects

This lol
I eat crabs all the time

>reddit

I browse there daily and i've only seen this clip here, several times.

I live on land so I don't see this kind of stuff very often.

You should stop going down on prostitutes.

Attached: 1TkcLgq_0.webm (506x900, 2.12M)

>enemies can attack their own allies

Attached: 123948238908[sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Ftdzehr.mp3].webm (350x422, 2.95M)

>yoooo he really do be kinda breathin tho ngl

>useless woman with shitbull
Every time.

>Companions acknowledge when you've been gone for a long time and are happy to see you

Attached: 1506062220071.webm (640x640, 2.65M)

Don't come back.

Test

Why do people get these dogs?

Attached: 1655346234285.webm (960x960, 1.92M)

It's kinda cool that a derp-ass looking fish the size of a football can bite a crab in half.

Pitties are harmless babies and just wanna nanny your kids! My cutie Luna would never a fly (unprovoked) ^_^

I miss this nigga like you wouldnt believe

Attached: maxresdefault-1324450580.jpg (1280x720, 77.95K)

asian thighs...

One camp gets them for intimidation, and the other thinks they can rehabilitate them and their nature isn’t aggressive. Ultimately, everyone loses in this situation. Don’t allow them to breed. I’m not saying kill them all, i’m just saying make spaying and neutering MANDATORY for them. The breed will die out eventually.

pibble alert pibble alert

>augh

the 'i can fix him' woman mentally that gets them beat to death by abusive men extends to dogs

>everybody standing around doing nothing

This is why i take a knife with me when walking my dog, in case a shitbull comes bounding over.

>everyone just gathering around and occasionally lightly poking and spraying water on the nigbull that's mauling the leg off another dog
leftists

ignorance and low IQ subhumans while living in the worst posible locations, like hoods, favelas and California

>group of white people can't control one dog
lol no wonder why such a weak race is going extinct

>Enemy forces you and your companions to flee

Attached: 1654818121518.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

I would be immediately jamming my thumbs into that fucking thing's eyes. I have no idea if that would work or even be wise, but that's the instinct.

a pitbull can kill you too, take a gun.

literally just jump on the pitbull and shatter it's spine

That pitbull deserves to be stomped to death. And I say that as a dog lover (non-canadian).

>enemies can attack their own allies
But don't you faggots associate pitbulls with blacks and golden retrievers with white people? So why would they be allies?

Put it in the dog's ass, it works way better. It completely resets their targeting and puts them into panic mode that something penetrated a weak spot.
No joke, it sounds like some deviant shit, but look it up yourself, dogs totally lose their aggression as soon as something goes up their pooper.

>enemy has hidden off switch mechanic